Time it took your body to change

Options
Hi all, just wondered how long it took you all to notice a change in your body/other people notice a change in your body?

Replies

• selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 12lbs in the last 3 months - havent noticed much of a difference.

• musikplayr
    musikplayr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lost 45lbs in about 6 mos. I didn't see my body change until I got down to where I'm at, but that's because I'm was so big. Depends how much you have to lose. I want a flat stomach, so the last few pounds have been the hardest. Seeing muscle's I've never seen on me before is very rewarding!!
  • MeghanMcDonagh2015
    MeghanMcDonagh2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    musikplayr wrote: »
    Lost 45lbs in about 6 mos. I didn't see my body change until I got down to where I'm at, but that's because I'm was so big. Depends how much you have to lose. I want a flat stomach, so the last few pounds have been the hardest. Seeing muscle's I've never seen on me before is very rewarding!!
    Congrats on how far you've come!!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    People started commenting after about six weeks. I'm 3.5 months in, 21lb down and over 4" off my waist now. (Start weight 175lb, goal weight 130lb).
  • MeghanMcDonagh2015
    MeghanMcDonagh2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CollieFit wrote: »
    People started commenting after about six weeks. I'm 3.5 months in, 21lb down and over 4" off my waist now. (Start weight 175lb, goal weight 130lb).

Congrats on the weight loss!!!
  • joseserpas1788
    joseserpas1788 Posts: 11 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Went from 184 to 156 (5months latercurrently)and I didn't notice a big change until about 2 weeks ago actually lol. There were small changes here and there but until I compared a pic from 5 months ago, and now, is when I saw a big change in my physique
  • monicaale38
    monicaale38 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20lb I started on January and people are starting to notice , even my 6 yr old, I went to pick him at school I was wating for him and he passed by and I was hello he ignore me and went around, then he looked at me and said mom you look different !
  • kacowgill99
    kacowgill99 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    At about 25 lbs I noticed a difference but didn't see much in pictures. At 50 lbs I really felt a difference and could tell a big change in comparison pictures.
  • CandehMandeh
    CandehMandeh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss in early 2014, then side tracked, then started again in early 2015. My mom noticed when I lost my first 20 lbs I think, so I was at 176 lbs. I don't think I really saw much change until I was at 165 lbs. I'm at 145/146 lbs currently : ) Wanting to lose 10-15 more!
  • Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17lbs since January, (currently 151lbs with a goal of 140) I know I'm thinner as my clothes are getting looser, yet somehow I don't see it!
  • cglouie
    cglouie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Started at 195 lbs and got together with former work colleagues when I hit the 20 lb mark and they noticed. At my current work, people are just starting to comment and I'm down 47 lbs. I started to notice at about the 20 lb mark myself - that's when clothes started to fit a little better on me.
  • idecomf
    idecomf Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    4months wen i could look at my stomach and notice its tone....but b4 that i had to stay positive and focused on my goal, knowing that in time it would show. Plus my goals of being fit is a matter of lifestyle and feeling confident in my body which is a lifetime journey not destination. Key: Consistency**