Shedding for the Wedding

Options
I've posted this on here before, but I'm looking for friends who are looking to lose weight for their wedding or partaking in a wedding. Let's shed the weight together and help motivate one another. I've got a Maui wedding in September and I want to look my best for my soon-to-be-husband. :smile:

Replies

• hdrj22078
    hdrj22078 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding coming up. It sounds like to me your doing a great job with exercise. Your way more active then I am. Keep up the good work!
  • jessie_williams2009
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am a bride to be as well. May 7th is our day (: Good luck to you and your hubby to be!!!
  • bbop10
    bbop10 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hdrj22078 wrote: »
    Congratulations on your wedding coming up. It sounds like to me your doing a great job with exercise. Your way more active then I am. Keep up the good work!

Thank you!
  • bbop10
    bbop10 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am a bride to be as well. May 7th is our day (: Good luck to you and your hubby to be!!!

Congrats to you too!! Your big day is right around the corner. How do exciting!
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight for my wedding too. Although it's not until 2018, to give me enough time to lose it all!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    July 16 here!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Weddings are so overrated. Treat yourself to a piece of cake instead....
  • Aellio290
    Aellio290 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am just trying to get in shape in general but weddings are great motivation.

I'm a wedding guest in April
    A wedding guest in May
    Then a bridesmaid in June

I'm at the age where all of my friends/coworkers are getting married, so lots of weddings to go to.

......who knows if/when I'll ever get married!! :D
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Weddings are a great motivation, but hopefully health is the biggest motivation. It's more than just one day!
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    July 16 here!

Me too, nice choice of wedding day date ;) Also in a friends wedding in May!

• jmama30
    jmama30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm newly engaged and trying to tone up for my wedding September 4th! I'd love to motivate each other and keep each other accountable and interested.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »
    Weddings are so overrated. Treat yourself to a piece of cake instead....
    That's what you do at the wedding. Celebrate and enjoy!
  • doterragirl713
    doterragirl713 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oct 22 here.
    I started watching my calorie in take March 7th and have lost 17 pounds so far.
    Lots more to go but I have until August to really do it. I have to be refitted for my dress!
  • rbchick66
    rbchick66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am getting married September 30, 2017! My real motivation was when I put on my dress. Although it was gorgeous, I didn't feel good in any of them. I picked out the one! Gave me great feelings and all, but the pictures made me feel flabby. I look at that picture everyday to keep me going! Nothing like getting married to motivate yourself to change up your lifestyle. Keep it up ladies!!!