Exercise tracking?

Options
I just started using this app and the exercise and workout tracker doesn't seem to have a lot of different exercises for anything other than cardio. Do a lot of you guys just not use it or????

Replies

• justjennnnn
    justjennnnn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I haven't really noticed, but my guess would be that while it is definitely beneficial to do strength/resistance training, they are not big calorie burners and may not be worth logging in comparison to cardio. Best wishes!
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    MimiOfTheFraserValley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    One thing about MFP is that it allows you to add exercises. So sometimes I've gone online to other sites where you can track calories burnt & consumed & enter the info from there. There're many other sites that'll give you info. Sometimes, too, it's a matter of trying different names for things before you find what you're looking for. I always manage to enter what I need somehow with either of these methods or by finding just what I need here on MFP itself as it's already in the tracker. It's the same with food - sometimes you have to manually enter food yourself or use the barcode scanner if you're doing it via the mobile app.

Al the best to you! :smile: