alternate day diet

Options
Ah here I am again - aiming to do the final weight loss diet - have finally come to terms with things that I have to quit long term if I want to succeed stay successful at my weight loss goal.... I have stopped drinking alcohol and finally accepted that if I am going to stay thin I gotta stay drink free too.... two weeks into the alternate day diet I am still learning how to stay on it properly and not do it the wrong way - today I have cracked the 500 calorie a day routine - the next thing I need to sort out is the feast day and making sure I stick to roughly 2000 calories a day to succeed - two weeks today - its a long term goal - I am aiming to lose about 55lb and am happy for this to take about 6 months so long as it works!!! right I shall check in on weigh day (next Tuesday) toodlehoooooo xx

Replies

• iangelab
    iangelab Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    are you still doing the alternate day diet? I am looking for people who are for advice and support. so add me as a friend if you are-I would love to hear how its working for you
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the 5:2 group

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100058-5-2-fasting

5 days at maintenance 2 days at 500. Alternate day is pretty aggressive unless you have lots of weight to lose.