What is your favorite tea?

Options

Replies

• WYMANT0004
    WYMANT0004 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have three staples of loose leaf I use. I buy loose leaf from Adagio and then mix them to make

-Chai Mate (1:1 mix of Masala chai and spiced mate)

-Peppermint Mate (1:1 mix of peppermint and standard mate)

-All black Thai (1:1:1 mix of vanilla, caramel and creme flavoured black tea)
  • chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Tetley tea ;)
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Peppermint
    Gingermint (ginter + peppermint)
    Lemon Zinger
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I love almost all tea, but right now I am loving Hibiscus tea with a little honey!! I also like Lemon and Ginger, Mint & Lemon and of course good ole orange pekoe!!!
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    quesera6 wrote: »
    Oolong tea is so good!! I have been drinking this green tea with ginger from the local health food store. It's grown locally and made by the Mennonites. I am absolutely addicted to it!

I have to stay away from tea with ginger, it makes me sick. :(

ginger is usually good for nausea

It messed with my blood pressure or something. At first it happened and I didn't know what it was. Next day no tea, was fine. So day after tried the tea again and same problems. I looked it up online and it said ginger can affect blood pressure. So I haven't had anything with ginger since.
  • MaGrl523
    MaGrl523 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Golden Monkey is probably my favorite. It's has a great smokey flavor. I'm a bit of a tea snob so Lipton and I are not friends. And I try to stick to loose teas. Love a good chamomile at night (its good for the GI tract).
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    lipton mandarin orange green tea
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My favorite is English Breakfast but I also like Green, Oolong, Orange Pekoe and other red/black tea hybrids. However, I cannot tolerate Earl Grey. That stuff is just nasty in my opinion.
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Traditional Medicinal, it's organic, healthful and tasty :smiley:

http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/
  • megzchica23
    Options
    MaGrl523 wrote: »
    Golden Monkey is probably my favorite. It's has a great smokey flavor. I'm a bit of a tea snob so Lipton and I are not friends. And I try to stick to loose teas. Love a good chamomile at night (its good for the GI tract).

That is part of why I drink the sleepy time. It has really helped my tummy problems a lot.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any favorite decaf teas? I always drink chamomile at night, but would love to try some other decaf teas. Some teas make me feel jittery, so I tend to stay away from some of those with the chickory root, etc. type of ingredients in them.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    7083eb958c49daf98ba3b7c0c51144b2.jpg
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    jeichelb83 wrote: »
    My favorite is English Breakfast but I also like Green, Oolong, Orange Pekoe and other red/black tea hybrids. However, I cannot tolerate Earl Grey. That stuff is just nasty in my opinion.

I find there is a lot of difference across brands of Ear Grey. I like Twinings.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    My all-time favorite is Oolong.

I also like Yogi brand "Breathe Deep". It's beneficial for allergic/sinus/asthmatic folks like myself.
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I am fond of the lower case - cursive B)

alphabet_cursive_letter_t.jpg
  • megzchica23
    Options
    I am fond of the lower case - cursive B)

alphabet_cursive_letter_t.jpg

Haha nice.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Long Island

+1
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I like this one I have sometimes that's green tea with jasmine. Otherwise Earl Grey sometimes, orange pekoe usually is fine
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Poured down the drain and then using the now empty cup for coffee, aka a real caffeine fix :)