need motivation friends!

Options
lindsiedaukszaaa
lindsiedaukszaaa Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
i deleted my last account to start fresh with a new one and i need some friends to help me. i am 18 and currently 265 pounds and want to lose about 100 of them. ive just started meeting with a dietitian who suggested a 1800 calories limit and im trying my hardest to stick to it. i need friends on here who will motivate me and keep me committed to logging. i have lots of health issues and i believe that mfp will help me overcome my obesity and be more mindful of the food im consuming and the excerise im doing. I am mostly gluten free for health concerns (not allergic) so i would like to learn some more tips and tricks and even some new gf recipes if anyone has them. dont be shy to add me i love talking to people. i want to make mfp i priority in my life and i need people to help me out. thank you! :)

Replies

• Ketzalitzli2
    Ketzalitzli2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Paleo. Add me if you want to talk about it...
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking this step. The journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step. Nothing in life is easy. If it was, everybody would be doing it. Along with diet, you will have to do some exercising. Starting out, these should be low-impact. Don't tell yourself "I need to jog 5 miles" Hell, walk one mile to start! That's one more mile than you have been doing! Yoga is also good. Again, you don't have to start with your ankles ending up behind your head. Keep it simple. Stretching is a great warm-up. Lean forward, and if you can't touch your toes, just get them below your knees. Don't forget to bend backwards when you're done for a full stretch!
    I'm not a cook, so I can't help with recipes. I'm so bad, the flies all chipped in to fix the screen door!
    Good Luck!
  • xnearlytherebx
    xnearlytherebx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm here if you need me <3