Lunch ideas?

Options
What is something I can eat for lunch everyday at work (desk job) easily but that's healthy?

Replies

• Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    turkey sandwich, chicken breast pasta broccoli is what i ate today
  • jessicastanfill
    jessicastanfill Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I keep bags of salad mixes in the fridge with low fat dressing. Once a week, I bake a bunch of chicken breasts, and bring those to work, and mix it all up at the office. Requires a fridge :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    sandwich, salad, soup, leftovers from the night before
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    I usually take a wrap, some light miracle whip, 3 slices of turkey - which is about 2 oz, a steamed veg and 1/4 c. cooked quinoa.
  • youdoit23
    youdoit23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How about eating lettuce wraps! Try turkey, cheese tomatoes with mayo wrapped in romain lettuce.
  • caurinus
    caurinus Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Spinach and Meat Salad:

6 oz lean meat (chicken, or ham if it fits your macros)
    1/2 oz goat cheese or feta
    2 cups spinach
    2 oz diced Roma Tomatoes
    1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
    1/2 cup garbanzo beans
    1 green onion, chopped

If made with ham and goat cheese:
    357 calories
    11g fat
    41g protein
    25g carbs, inc. 7g fiber
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    On Sunday I cooked up some burgers with 93/7 ground beef (turkey would also work, but ew). So in the morning I just grab a patty, a slice of cheese, and half of a pita. I assemble it at work with some reduced sugar ketchup and baby spinach. And a mandarin orange on the side. It's pretty dang tasty if I do say so myself.

l9py230km1un.png
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    My usual is leftovers from the previous night's dinner. I also keep a few pouches of tuna and salmon around and always have baby spinach on hand so I can throw a quick salad together when there are no leftovers.