Lot to lose?

Options
Hello friends! I'm not going anywhere for a while. I'm feeling great and going strong but I have a lot more to lose! Add me if you have an open diary and a lot to lose! Even if you don't have a lot to lose, add me as a friend. I log daily and comment encouragement often. Let's get to our goals together and support each other! I ❤ friends!

Replies

• michellewell69
    michellewell69 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use some support!
  • tomika36
    tomika36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new and could use a support system as well. Lost 21 so far plan to work on 30 more. :)
  • AuraLynne
    AuraLynne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    have almost 70 left to lose myself! I could definitely get some help with motivation and would love to help with yours too!
  • YukiAnu
    YukiAnu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea. I've already lost about 30-35 lbs but I have more than 100 to go.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    If you have ever been near to or well over 300lb you are welcome to join this new daily accountability group of others in same boat.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112934-over-300lb-daily-accountability-group
  • LolliRox
    LolliRox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am starting over after losing 30lbs and gaining it all back. I'm in my mid-50's now and need to get in gear so I can resume an active lifestyle that I've somehow lost. I want to be a fit golden girl, and can really use someone to connect with who isn't preachy about diet and fitness. I know what I have to do, I just need to stay motivated to do it.
  • LolliRox
    LolliRox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I should also say, I have a total of 70lbs to lose, not just the 30.
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! I am looking to hopefully lose about 65lbs. My current weight is 215.7lbs... I am 5'6" and looking to get back to 150lbs.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'm a work in progress. I have a ways to go. My dairy is open to friends, only because I enjoy seeing what foods my pals eat. I'm open to positive and motivated/ing people.
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hello friends! I'm not going anywhere for a while. I'm feeling great and going strong but I have a lot more to lose! Add me if you have an open diary and a lot to lose! Even if you don't have a lot to lose, add me as a friend. I log daily and comment encouragement often. Let's get to our goals together and support each other! I ❤ friends!

^^True story! She's a great fitness pal! :)
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I've lost 140lbs. I set 5lb minigoals. I never really looked at it as I had to lose 100+lbs. I thought I would be done and look hot at 180lbs. Heh, nope. So, I just kept losing in 5lbs until I looked 'done'. I am basically vanity cutting now for a vacation, but I am in my target maintenance range of 120-130lbs.

Take everything one day at a time. If you fall off the horse one day, get back on the next. You can do this!
  • MettaMarie83
    MettaMarie83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im just getting started too. I was at 297, seeing the scale that close to 300 scared the crap out of me!!!! After 5 weeks of getting serious, Im now at 280 and dropping, I hope to end up close to 170. Ive been working out and was doing Adkins (have been doing it off and on for years) until I seen a dietician today, she flipped me upside down and now Im counting fat instead of carbs. Man it was a rough morning! Oh and my Dr has me on phentermine to give me a kick start. So that's where Im at, new friends and support welcome!!
  • Lovely_Twila
    Lovely_Twila Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love all the comments! You guys are great and we can all totally do this. Thank you for your replies and go ahead and add me if you haven't already! ❤
  • Lovely_Twila
    Options

^^True story! She's a great fitness pal! :)

Thank you friend! You're pretty awesome yourself! Add acajunintexas too everyone! Her food diary is always awesome!
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a lot left to lose, too! It makes it kind of hard to get excited about my loss so far (nearly 65 pounds) when I realize I still have 80 more to go. But like you, I'm not going anywhere! I am committed to making myself the best self it can be!
  • Lovely_Twila
    Options
    angfirst wrote: »
    I have a lot left to lose, too! It makes it kind of hard to get excited about my loss so far (nearly 65 pounds) when I realize I still have 80 more to go. But like you, I'm not going anywhere! I am committed to making myself the best self it can be!

Can we just pause and celebrate and applaud your 65 POUNDS already down? That is huge! You are doing great, so so awesome!!!
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) anyone can
  • aminat
    aminat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me pls
  • mrj0325
    mrj0325 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!! Please add me.
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose and an open diary. Please feel free to add me. I haven't learned how to add friends on here yet