Guttless Gutters 01/14/09

Options
13»

Replies

• LYSLIV
    LYSLIV Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi everyone. Ya'll need to throw me some of ya'lls will power. I have no mojo. :sad: I need to get my groove back. I need a good swift kick in the butt. Glad everyone else is doing so good. I haven't set a v-day goal. I am just so afrad I won't make it.
    Anyway, eveyone have a good night.
    Does anyone watch BL? Go Bob. Wasn't that great....
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing great!!! Keep up the good work all:drinker: :drinker:
  • Landon66
    Landon66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Did OK on the weights this morning, no cardio cause I'll be sore enough as it is. Burned out on my abs and I can tell I'm going to be cussing myself when I try to get out of bed in the morning! All upper body for the rest and couldn't lift my arms afterwards, so they aren't going to feel good either.
    Did pretty good on eating--went over by about 30 calories...I think I can live with that. REAL proud of myself. They brought in donuts this morning AND a cake in the afternoon--I resisted both...little victories add up over time but they ain't fun. Ate carrot sticks instead of donuts and just left the room when the cake walked in even though it looked amazingly good at the time.
    Hope you all had some good victories today.

Alaskagal--where in AK? Was stationed at Eielson (Fairbanks) for 3 years and liked it so much we stayed another 3. Hated to leave, but that's all we could stay for. Not missing the weather right now though!!!

Landon
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Alaskagal--where in AK? Was stationed at Eielson (Fairbanks) for 3 years and liked it so much we stayed another 3. Hated to leave, but that's all we could stay for. Not missing the weather right now though!!!

Landon

Landon -
    We are in Anchorage this time around. DH did the Elmendorf thing the first time to the state. We did a bunch of other stuff and now we are back but not AF any longer. I'm glad I don't have the weather in Fairbanks either. It's been crazy enough as it is right here in Anchorage. Today was near 40 but with the freezing rain they CLOSED the schools which is nearly unheard of in Anchorage. Of course the past two weeks we didn't get above zero -- but then you remember all this fun :laugh:
    Cheers!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Landon66
    Landon66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Landon

Landon -
    We are in Anchorage this time around. DH did the Elmendorf thing the first time to the state. We did a bunch of other stuff and now we are back but not AF any longer. I'm glad I don't have the weather in Fairbanks either. It's been crazy enough as it is right here in Anchorage. Today was near 40 but with the freezing rain they CLOSED the schools which is nearly unheard of in Anchorage. Of course the past two weeks we didn't get above zero -- but then you remember all this fun :laugh:
    Cheers!

Loved going down to the coast. Anc and Valdez were both fun. Anchorage because of stuff to do and Valdez...well, is there anything to do besides fish there?? That's where my wife fell in love with fishing--Thank goodness! We are planning on making a few visits over the next few years if we can't get back there to live. I'd take orders up there in a heartbeat, wouldn't matter where.
    Have fun up there. Throw another log on the fire and stay warm!
    Landon
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options

Landon

Landon -
    Cheers!

Loved going down to the coast. Anc and Valdez were both fun. Anchorage because of stuff to do and Valdez...well, is there anything to do besides fish there?? That's where my wife fell in love with fishing--Thank goodness! We are planning on making a few visits over the next few years if we can't get back there to live. I'd take orders up there in a heartbeat, wouldn't matter where.
    Landon

A military wife who loves fishing??!!! Boy, you are one lucky dude! Hats off to the missus :drinker:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Landon

Landon -
    Cheers!

Landon

A military wife who loves fishing??!!! Boy, you are one lucky dude! Hats off to the missus :drinker:

I'll have to check with my Dad b/c he was stationed in AL in the late 50's.