300lb or over? New daily accountability

Options
Looking for daily people to be part of new daily accountability group. This group is for anyone with a highest weight ever of near to or well over 300lb. If you were 500lb and are now 150lb come tell us how you did it, if you are right at beginning of journey or part way through, all are welcome as long as you are willing to actively participate in group and have been or are now around 300lb or lots more.
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112934-over-300lb-daily-accountability-group

Replies

• ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am currently on day 23 this time!
    My heaviest ever weight was 313, I am currently 302.
    I have a long way to go, need to loose half my body weight.
    Any stories of how people have achieved that would be great.
  • milkyudders
    milkyudders Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I thankfully never hit 300, but was 287 at my biggest... I woke up one morning, numb limbs, headache, feet in severe pain and realized I was dying... Maybe not instantly, but slowly and painfully... That day I decided I needed to change. So I did!

I downloaded MFP and stated my journey. I lost 99.5 pounds in my first 10 months. I began dating with my new body and happiness, and after meeting my bf I fell off the wagon. It's been almost a year since he and I got together and as of today I'm back up to 207.6. Over the last month we began working out, and eating better... It's hard to get back to where I was mentally, but I'm determined to get back to where I left off and eventually smash my ultimate goal of 150-160.... We can do this!!!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    37 lovely members of group and counting. Group is very active so please feel free to join us.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    SW 301
    CW 165
    GW 150
    21 months
  • candyzlife
    candyzlife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! My highest weight was 337 and I'm currently 310... Long journey ahead!! :)
  • moniluv7
    moniluv7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My highest was 310.I started calorie counting and walking a month ago. Now I'm at 294 slowly but surely I'm dropping some weight. It's hard at times though.
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was 310 at my heaviest. July 4, 2015 I weighed 208...so close to onderland! I hit a depression and recently weighed 290
  • MurderMeSomeFat
    MurderMeSomeFat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends...add me!!!