Options
Char231023
Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
Who will be doing a peep cleanse?

Replies

• deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm pretending it's not my favorite candy season. I may just sleep through the entire weekend! Marshmallow eggs are calling to me...
    Did you ever explode a PEEP in the microwave? Take out your frustrations!!!! >:)
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    well I'm making a smores dip for my easter dinner with my family and the marshmallows are going to be peeps haha so I'm going to "burn" the little suckers haha unfortunately this also means I will want to eat them more bc I LOVE burnt marshmallows lol
  • Char231023
    Options
    deaddolly wrote: »
    I'm pretending it's not my favorite candy season. I may just sleep through the entire weekend! Marshmallow eggs are calling to me...
    Did you ever explode a PEEP in the microwave? Take out your frustrations!!!! >:)

No but I have heard of Peep smores. They sound delish.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big candy guy and I have to say that I find Easter candy to be probably the most disgusting of all holiday candies...but I will be eating all of the ham and probably a 1/2 dozen hard boiled eggs. I start dry heaving just looking at anything with marshmallow...I seriously don't understand how people actually eat it...it's just....ugghhh..starting to heave just thinking about it.
  • Char231023
    Options
    cadbury egg master race reporting in.

How did you get that title?
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Peeps are so gross. I put them in my kid's Easter basket as a joke. She thinks they are cute, but doesn't eat them either. Dark chocolate Cadbury mini eggs are where it is at. That's about the only Easter specific candy I eat.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I never really got into Easter candy. I don't like hard boiled eggs either so no worries for me this Easter falling off the wagon
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    It's always M&M's in this basket. They make it easy, they just change the cover of the bag. Sometimes the color of the shell. Happy whatever holiday...stuff yourself with small shelled chocolates.
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    Nooooo.......
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    Peeps are so gross. I put them in my kid's Easter basket as a joke. She thinks they are cute, but doesn't eat them either. Dark chocolate Cadbury mini eggs are where it is at. That's about the only Easter specific candy I eat.

The peeps market may be solely relying on this ironic factor for sales? We always threw them out as kids, too. But they are festive; they look good in the basket.

• Char231023
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »

The peeps market may be solely relying on this ironic factor for sales? We always threw them out as kids, too. But they are festive; they look good in the basket.

That is true I put Halloween peeps on my son's birthday cupcakes and nobody ate the peeps (except me). But they looked very cute and festive.