Anyone else High Fat low carb? And what's your favorite meal?

Options
Hello all,
Just want to share that I so enjoy my High Fat Low carb diet. Just wondering if there's anyone else out there and maybe post your favorite nutrient dense meals. Only thing I miss are my gomacro bars. They have like 40+ grams of carbs. My morning pre workout breakfast is a nice cup or two of BP coffee.
Love to hear anyone elses. High fat meals.

Replies

• heatherwartanyan
    heatherwartanyan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • Mattwhosfat
    Mattwhosfat Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Feel free to add me I'm on 150g carbs a day and feel rubbish.
  • bonneboo
    bonneboo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    vo472x5k1o2h.jpg

Here is my OMAD - One Meal a Day. 1,350 calories, 83 grams of carbohydrate in the form of fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts and lactose only and 95 grams of succulent, satisfying fat. Not keto and not ultra low carb but a far cry from the 700+ grams of grainy, starchy, corn syrupy carbs I was eating to reach the mid 200s, weight wise. Nutrient dense, delicious and anti-inflammatory.

85% fat ground beef sautéed with minced red onion and cinnamon, pureed butternut, fresh sliced carrots and cabbage sautéed in olive oil, deluxe, roasted, salted, mixed nuts, Fuji apple and vials of cream, cocoa/coffee powder and Torani hazelnut Splenda sweetened syrup to mix a hot creamy mocha later today.

I AM not in control of my saliva glands! This is awesome
  • IGbnat24
    IGbnat24 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I could eat almonds and cheese all day long.
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Mississippi roast is our fave at the moment. Hubby and I eat about 30 total grams per day. I recommend joining the low carb group here on mfp.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • heatherwartanyan
    heatherwartanyan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    IGbnat24 wrote: »
    I could eat almonds and cheese all day long.
    Sweet
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Cow tongue

steak

salmon
  • ThisMightBeGood
    ThisMightBeGood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Eggs, cheese, turkey bacon.. All things I love on LCHF days! I alternate my diet wildly from week to week since I like trying new things and nothing beats some good ol chicken breakfast links, eggs, bacon, and cheese as an any time of day meal
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I love roasted bone marrow alongside roasted beets, carrots, and parsnips. Sounds gross, but it tastes like heaven! Plus, I can use the leftover bones for broth. :)
  • gptaclue82
    gptaclue82 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 50% fat, 30% protein, 20% carbs. I've managed to lose 45 lbs in a little over 6 months. Feel free to add me as a friend. My food diary is public.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Stir fry or saute of 150g non starchy veggies in coconut oil, a hot dog or pepperoni in the pan too, an egg or two scrambled in ghee or butter, served with some salsa. Vanilla Protein/fiber smoothie with cherries or blueberries. Latest addition to the veggie mix is artichokes from my garden!!!