Need help

Options
I have lost weight previously without the aid of mfp ,lately I haven't been motivated and gained a few pound ,I get back on track for a few days and then I slip up again before hand I never felt the urge to cheat but lately I can't seem to stop any help on why this is happening or advice would be very helpful.

Replies

• Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new day. Just start over, day after day. LOG EVERYTHING, including your cheats. Sometimes seeing the calorie numbers in front of your face is a wake-up call. Push yourself to log as accurately as possible until it becomes a daily habit. Just keep on keepin' on. We all fall off the wagon, often. What matters is how many times you're willing to climb back on. ALWAYS get back on!
  • LisaMelen
    LisaMelen Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have lost weight previously without the aid of mfp ,lately I haven't been motivated and gained a few pound ,I get back on track for a few days and then I slip up again before hand I never felt the urge to cheat but lately I can't seem to stop any help on why this is happening or advice would be very helpful.

I agree with @Equus5374 Writing down what you eat daily helps, also i say find an exercise program that is fun for you. SOmething that make you look forward to it.
  • IeuanAlexanderSaunders
    Options
    How often should you exercise per week,I currently do cardio combat which burns 520calories a time but I only do it twice a week ,should I do more cardio or is this enough and thanks for the advice,I never log what i eat if I slip up
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert but in my opinion what you eat makes more of a difference than the exercise. Don't get me wrong you have to exercise but I have found that no matter how much I work out if my diet is not on point I don't lose. Just my opinion