Protein Bars and Powder

Options
2»

Replies

• IeuanAlexanderSaunders
    Options
    Optimum nutrition whey if you are going to mix it with half milk and half water or SIS if it is only going to be mixed with water ,and for protein bars quest is defiantly the way to go I prefer cookies and cream but smores is also nice.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried a ton of protein bars but the only one I've really enjoyed is the Quest cookie dough one. Sadly my (relatively) inexpensive source for them has dried up so searching for an alternative!
  • meonlybetterDUH
    meonlybetterDUH Posts: 25 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    BEST protein bars are Supreme Protein bars. Caramel nut chocolate. 200 calories, 15g protein, 4g sugar. Better than a damn candy bar and I'm not kidding. Made hubby (who is a chocoholic) try one today and he was WOW'D!
    BEST protein powder Chocolite supreme chocolate and brownie batter. 150 calories, 24g protein, no sugar. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My current favorites are

Combat Crunch: Birthday Cake
    OhYeah!: Cookie Dough
    Zone Perfect Bar: Cookie Dough (this one isn't really a protein bar)
  • BrianHageman
    BrianHageman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Isopure Low Carb Dutch Chocolate (I mix it with almond milk). 100% WPI, 3g Carbs, 220 Calories, 50g Protein.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Protein bar - GNC total lean bar in the Birthday Cake flavor
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am lactose intolerant and Quest bars are the best for me. Allmax iso protein powder
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    MusclePharm Combat Crunch bars are my choice. For powder, I use both Optimum Nutrition or Quest.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Another one I love is the cliff builder bars.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    liahna wrote: »
    Another one I love is the cliff builder bars.

Yeah, I get a box of 18 of these with chocolate mint and peanut butter chocolate at Sam's Club for about $19 bucks. A good deal and each one has ~275 calories and 20g protein.
  • jbgibso3
    jbgibso3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like SOME of the ThinkThin bars, but not all. For protein powder, I use the Vega all-in-one because it has 20 grams of protein, less sugar than the average powder, and it has 2 servings of greens in it! It can have a funny texture, but if you blend it really well with a frozen banana and some milk, its not bad for all of the benefits.