Help Part 2

Options
Hello all, I posted this yesterday too. I feel my clothes are getting tighter on me speacial the mid section .I am doing 4-5 days cardio and 3-4 weight training. This morning again hard time picking what to wear to work. This is really getting frustrating. Please let me know if any body has any suggestions. Thanks.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    If you open your diary maybe we can make suggestions.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You didn't provide us with any information about your diet (can't see diary), specifics on exercise, whether or not you eat your exercise calories, height, weight, etc.
  • Shana1998
    Shana1998 Posts: 1
    Options
    eat healthier choices eat 2 snacks a day like an energy bar or fruit and brealfeast something bellow 300 calories lunch something with vegggatables or grilled and dinner proteim amd end the day with situps do more situps
  • hroush
    Options
    eat healthier choices eat 2 snacks a day like an energy bar or fruit and brealfeast something bellow 300 calories lunch something with vegggatables or grilled and dinner proteim amd end the day with situps do more situps

situps will not help, if anything they could actually make the clothes even tighter in the stomach.
  • Jessy1967
    Jessy1967 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I been doing alot of situps ,maybe that is why my clothes feel Tighter. I guess I should stop doing sit ups. What other kind of workout can I do for the stomach.
  • Jessy1967
    Jessy1967 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I been doing alot of situps ,maybe that is why my clothes feel Tighter. I guess I should stop doing sit ups. What other kind of workout can I do for the stomach.
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what's going on, Jessy. I know that you're eating right. You might want to go in and add a sodium tracker to see if that's what's causing things. I track both sodium and fiber to make sure I'm keeping the one down and getting enough of the other. If you are getting too much sodium, you need to cut back on that (and drink a little more water to help flush it out). If you're not getting enough fiber, you may not get rid of everything in your intestinal tract as efficiently as you need to. Sorry to be crude/gross, but what comes in must go out or you will bloat and not lose weight.

Hopefully the 2-lb loss you logged this morning is the start of a trend towards where you want to go!
  • hroush
    Options
    Sit-ups are a ab strength building exercise, which will make your abs bigger. You want more endurance, tightening exercises such as planks.

Truthfully, ab workouts won't help you lose your stomach, diet and large muscle exercises (legs are the largest, so burn the most) are what you need.