jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown

Options
I am loving this workout! I have done it 5 times- and I am seeing results already! My abs are firmer, arm muscles are harder and my waist looks a little smaller! It is super hard- but so far- super worth it!

Replies

• bex1013
    bex1013 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!! I've done the P90X videos for the past year and I am super sick of them. Have you tried any other Jillian Michaels videos?
  • angelmuss
    Options
    Thanks! I want to try it!! :)
  • KasondraAllen
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is another great DVD workout!
  • Brendaleecantu
    Options
    Jilian Michael has several DVDs and they are all great. She is so good at working you out and you do see results.
  • MomsDaily140
    Options
    I am loving this workout! I have done it 5 times- and I am seeing results already! My abs are firmer, arm muscles are harder and my waist looks a little smaller! It is super hard- but so far- super worth it!

I recently purchased the 30 Day Shred & Shred w/weights - I love them both, which is surprising. I really could NOT stand her on BL, I found her to be so annoying! Anyway, I saw everyone posting about her Shred videos on here... ExerciseTV.com had her first workout, from 30 Day Shred, I tried it and loved it. Her DVDs are only $9 at Walmart :wink:
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Bring it to our exercise session Tuesday! I wanna try it!
  • mommy23skllm
    Options
    Ooh, I love yoga meltdown. I honestly can't stand her in 30 day shred but I love her in shred it with weights.
  • heatherours4
    heatherours4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will bring it Bobbie! I've also done 30 day shred. I think this is more challenging- because of the balancing!
  • heatherours4
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!! I've done the P90X videos for the past year and I am super sick of them. Have you tried any other Jillian Michaels videos?

I've heard alot about p90x. I may try it
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love all Yoga Meltdown too. You feel it afterwards. Regular yoga is a little boring to me. I like to move a little more. I especially the crow pose. It hurts my wrists when I hold it for too long but it's great to be able to do that.
  • immskris
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred and one of the BL, too. Both are pretty hard but worth it! I'll bring the BL one Tuesday- it has 10 minute workouts which just might kill us :D
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I purchased The Julian Michaels Yoga Meltdown DVD right after I got a YOGA mat for x-mas...I been so undetermined with my workouts the past month I was doing the "Slim In 6" but would always stop after a week or two just cuz I was being lazy not even because it was hard...But I have a Vegas trip on FEB. 18th so after my little out of town trip this weekend I plan to step back into my determined mode :angry: and bust out the Julian Michaels Yoga DVD to change it up a bit, it sounds like you all really like it and I hear she really works you good in her DVD's...you guys got me curious and excited to try something new...So is this Yoga Meltdown DVD something I should do everyday, 3x a week, 5x a week??? Also I normally do an hr of cardio at the gym (eliptical/bike) everyday right after work around 4:30-5:30pm..doyou think this would make a good after cardio DVD to do? Or should I do the Yoga Meltdown in the mornings better so Im not too tired after my cardio at the gym? I just want some good recommendations so I can kick butt before this Vegas trip:drinker: Hehe!!!
  • heatherours4
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred and one of the BL, too. Both are pretty hard but worth it! I'll bring the BL one Tuesday- it has 10 minute workouts which just might kill us :D

i'll bring the yoga too! We'll see how much we can do! I really think whatever workout you are doing seems like the most intense you have ever done. haha! :-) I could do 10 jumping jacks- and depending on my mood- that would be the hardest workout Ive ever endured! I can be dramatic Kristi- but you probably didn't know that about me :p
  • heatherours4
    Options
    I purchased The Julian Michaels Yoga Meltdown DVD right after I got a YOGA mat for x-mas...I been so undetermined with my workouts the past month I was doing the "Slim In 6" but would always stop after a week or two just cuz I was being lazy not even because it was hard...But I have a Vegas trip on FEB. 18th so after my little out of town trip this weekend I plan to step back into my determined mode :angry: and bust out the Julian Michaels Yoga DVD to change it up a bit, it sounds like you all really like it and I hear she really works you good in her DVD's...you guys got me curious and excited to try something new...So is this Yoga Meltdown DVD something I should do everyday, 3x a week, 5x a week??? Also I normally do an hr of cardio at the gym (eliptical/bike) everyday right after work around 4:30-5:30pm..doyou think this would make a good after cardio DVD to do? Or should I do the Yoga Meltdown in the mornings better so Im not too tired after my cardio at the gym? I just want some good recommendations so I can kick butt before this Vegas trip:drinker: Hehe!!!

after day 1- i needed a few days of recovery. now, i do it everyday. i do it before cardio- it also gets the heart rate up, but think if i did cardio first, I would have nothing left for yoga meltdown. It takes a lot to get through-but it's sooo worth it! Hope you love it!
  • heatherours4
    Options
    I love all Yoga Meltdown too. You feel it afterwards. Regular yoga is a little boring to me. I like to move a little more. I especially the crow pose. It hurts my wrists when I hold it for too long but it's great to be able to do that.

i tried the crow- felt like i was going to fall on my face! not ready for that yet!
  • OceanAddict
    OceanAddict Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just tried this for the first time this week! Gonna keep it up - but it will be a while until I can move past level 1 - I can't even do all the stuff the "Beginner" girl does.

But my whole body was sore - head to toe- in a good way for the next two days, so it sure is a total body workout!
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Heather - That's a good idea doing the yoga meltdown first and then doing cardio. It probably helps to energize you to finish with cardio.
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That does make sense to do the yoga before cardio , good tip!!
  • SherryGirl
    SherryGirl Posts: 40
    Options
    ......see below
  • SherryGirl
    SherryGirl Posts: 40
    Options
    you can find it at 4sherd.com to try before you buy it....