Need more friends lol!

Options
I've reached about 80 lbs lost! From 340. And I want to make more friends and help motivate people! Add me! :)<3

Replies

• AmberLeeMichigan
    AmberLeeMichigan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I added you. People feel free to add me too. I only have 18 friends :)
  • KevannC
    KevannC Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Based on the fact that you have included LOL! in the title of this post...and you are using the word "motivate" after being on here long enough to lose 80 pounds...

I'm assuming your actual meaning is, "I'm hotter now so I'm hoping some of you scantily clad women will want to be my friends and hopefully will decide I'm funny and cute enough to receive pics via PM! Add me! :)<3 "

Oh no no... 80lbs but 60 more to go... motivation is a constant struggle. You get ups and downs, and the more people the merrier. Guys or girls... I could care less about DM pics. Never have asked for them, what's the point.
  • caitmommy
    caitmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too!
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Based on the fact that you have included LOL! in the title of this post...and you are using the word "motivate" after being on here long enough to lose 80 pounds...

I'm assuming your actual meaning is, "I'm hotter now so I'm hoping some of you scantily clad women will want to be my friends and hopefully will decide I'm funny and cute enough to receive pics via PM! Add me! :)<3 "

Projecting? Jesus.
  • lisadobbscarr
    lisadobbscarr Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    KevannC wrote: »

Oh no no... 80lbs but 60 more to go... motivation is a constant struggle. You get ups and downs, and the more people the merrier. Guys or girls... I could care less about DM pics. Never have asked for them, what's the point.

Kevann. .. I wouldn't have even bothered dignifying that comment with a response. I personally did not get that vibe at all. I have lost a total of 90 pounds. I am up 5 and lately am feeling generally lazy and unmotivated. I am terrified that I am going to backslide and gain it back so I too have come on here seeking motivation. I totally get it and good on you for both reaching out for help and offering your support!
    Now then...... If anyone is interested in interpreting what I've just said in some weird, twisted way.... I'd love to see the interpretation.
  • lisadobbscarr
    lisadobbscarr Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If anyone is interested in adding me, please do.