Yoga lovers

Options
Fitstar yoga app is great if you prefer to do your own practice rather than going to a class x

Replies

• Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I like the p90x yoga or warrior yoga dvd
  • joannewhitfield563
    joannewhitfield563 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I usually do Mark Blanchards power yoga DVDs which are great but this app is designed for your own personal development honest it's really good
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    classes help with alignment. i recommend classes first. bad alignment and form leads to injury

i like rodney yee and shiva rea for dvds. he has great power yoga and she does great flow and both seem to be in the yogi life
  • joannewhitfield563
    Options
    I've done classes for 3 years feel like I'm led to doing it on my own now, I am a qualified fitness instructor so I'm pretty much keyed in on alignment and posture
  • amburglar_is_wonderwoman
    Options
    Down Dog is another great app. I do 3 days a week in studio and 3 at home.
  • joannewhitfield563
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check it out x
  • worldtraveller321
    worldtraveller321 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    what would be a good video series for yoga to find on Youtube. i been using Fitness blenders and Yoga by Adirene so far?
  • joannewhitfield563
    Options
    I'm not familiar with yoga on you tube but I've just had a look and there seems to be a lot on, all I can say is, yoga is such a personal journey and what appeals to one person doesn't appeal to another so id try a few different ones and go with what feels right for you because that's what's resonates with your vibration x
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Ty for info :)
  • joannewhitfield563
    Options
    Any time x :):)
  • joannewhitfield563
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »
    classes help with alignment. i recommend classes first. bad alignment and form leads to injury

i like rodney yee and shiva rea for dvds. he has great power yoga and she does great flow and both seem to be in the yogi life

My first dvd that I did was Rodney Yee he's great x