Two things...

Options
aud82
aud82 Posts: 30 Member
1. I'm looking for friends that are a little rough around the edges... I love to laugh. (It's gotta burn calories right?) I have somewhat of a sick sense of humor (not creepy tho). Join me.
2. When does the pissing stop?! I swear, all this water has me peeing every 30 seconds!! Does it get better with time or am I just S.O.L. and need to get used to it?

Replies

• MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. You gotta go, but you just went (seriously?!?). Yeah, your body will adjust, it'll take some time. Keep on peein' on! !
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Hard to close the flood gates once they have been opened lol.
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Get use to the peeing lol frustrating part isn't the day it's nights when I can't stay asleep cause I gotta go all night lol
  • angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me!!!!!!!!! Lol
  • AnotherTry2016
    AnotherTry2016 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I really upped the water intake and like you it seems like all I do is pee now. I guess I am getting more steps in walking to the bathroom all the time now. LOL
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Well, by all means....add me. I like 'em rough.
  • AnotherTry2016
    AnotherTry2016 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Rough is not a bad thing at all
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Well last time someone told me that nothing offends them they got so offended they quit later that day, so I might need to pump the brakes on my usual sense of humor.
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Lol ! I'm 8 months pregnant so the prong thing hit home... I pee twice an hour.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    You don't have to drink that much water. Just make sure your urine is clear, or nearly so, and you're fine. Don't believe the hype.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Lol ! I'm 8 months pregnant so the prong thing hit home... I pee twice an hour.

Just wait until you have the baby and pee yourself...
  • aud82
    Options
    Sorry guys! I didn't realize anyone actually responded! New to this...
  • aud82
    Options
    Well last time someone told me that nothing offends them they got so offended they quit later that day, so I might need to pump the brakes on my usual sense of humor.

It takes a LOT to offend me... But I won't say "nothing offends me" bc I'm sure something out there would... However, I'd tell you to eff off before I quit bc of something you, or anyone else, said....