150+ lbs group. Any out there?

Options
Any other big time losers (weight) on here. Talking 150-175+ lbs or more. Looking to stay motivated with people in the same boat. Hope to connect with a few.

Replies

• RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have 155lb to lose. I started a daily accountability group for people with highest ever weight of near to or way over 300lb. The group is active and you are welcome to join us if you fit that criteria.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112934-over-300lb-daily-accountability-group
  • bunnycheekz
    bunnycheekz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm at 164 lbs currently. Looking to be a healthy fit 125-135 lbs range (including heavier muscle mass).
    My BMI suggests 120-125 lbs for my 5'2" frame, but i like to have some womanly curves on my body.

My fiance is 275-280 lbs at a 6'4", he's looking to be a healthy 225 lbs for his frame.
    Together we WILL DO, to loose 80-90 lbs combined weight loss.

Remember "Do or Not Do, there is No Try" -Yoda Star Wars
    Say you "WILL DO IT" (Loose XX lbs) and you will likely loose it rather than say you will "TRY TO DO IT"
  • faithsstaircase
    faithsstaircase Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 more pounds to lose as well. In it for the long haul. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • rbare1970
    rbare1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started at needing to lose 160lbs. Down 78 so far so half way there. Anyone can add me.
  • gutterstars
    gutterstars Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started with a goal loss of 188 pounds. Now, Im down to needing 100. It's taking forever, but its happening slowly.
  • Cellphoneman123
    Cellphoneman123 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yep ads me if you want to. Always looking for 150+ friends.