Wonderful progress!
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome job I lost 115 in 8 months so I know how hard that is to accomplish
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    wow! very impressive!! you look great, thanks for sharing!
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great. I started in January and have lost 43 pounds. I would love to add you so I can get some ideas for meals and stuff.
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • FlabToFitty
    FlabToFitty Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! May I ask what your starting weight was?
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I agree wholeheartedly that 'nothing tastes as good as healthy feels' too. It's really too bad that people don't understand this concept until they experience it themselves.
    After years of being in pain from my extreme obesity, I could jump with joy at how fit I feel today. Good health is such a great reward for the hard work of losing weight.
    You look awesome and even better, you look HEALTHY.
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Looks changes are important, but I'm sure you feel younger as you definitely look younger. Well done. Very impressive result in such a short time.
  • teniya95
    teniya95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    melhasz8 wrote: »
    Hi!I Iost weight by lowering carbs and calories, I eat about 1200 calories a day and limit my carbs to about 60-70 per day , even less "net carbs" . I work out 5 days a week. I have about 1 cheat meal a week. I am posting this because I want to give other people who may be just getting started or discouraged. You can do it!! I still have about 25 lbs to lose and it is a battle somedays and may be days like this for the rest of my life, but remember "nothing tastes as good as healthy feels"! Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help or support you in any way. You got this!!jltldqhgumlc.jpg
    3pq3skesbicb.jpg

Wow!!!!!! I am starting my journey again been a bit stressed about the weight gain. It's time to do something about it. I refuse the surgery route. Your post really inspire me. I know I can do it.
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look amazing !
  • imonmyway7
    imonmyway7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome,
    I can understand just how proud you just feel. Beautiful, confident smile you have.
    melhasz8 wrote: »
    Hi!I Iost weight by lowering carbs and calories, I eat about 1200 calories a day and limit my carbs to about 60-70 per day , even less "net carbs" . I work out 5 days a week. I have about 1 cheat meal a week. I am posting this because I want to give other people who may be just getting started or discouraged. You can do it!! I still have about 25 lbs to lose and it is a battle somedays and may be days like this for the rest of my life, but remember "nothing tastes as good as healthy feels"! Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help or support you in any way. You got this!!jltldqhgumlc.jpg
    3pq3skesbicb.jpg

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • 4humpy445
    4humpy445 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Great job! Looks like you even kept toned up after loosing that much! If that is the right word to use! You truly are an inspiration to me and others I'm sure!
  • davidrossdvc
    davidrossdvc Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So, if I do the math right, you averaged 2.5 to 3 pounds a week. Did you get hungry, feel irritable, etc? How much did you work out each day and what did you do?

You do look amazing and I congratulate you. I am at a plateau for nearly 2 months and have only lost about 33 pounds in 8 months.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You did a fantastic job. :) I appreciate the motivation to keep going!
  • prhardy98
    prhardy98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very impressed. You give me much inspiration for my goal of losing 30 pounds in six months. I just love my bread soooo much. But your statement of having cheat meals may help with that. Thanks!
  • Felicia0120
    Felicia0120 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! If you have a moment and can offer any tips, I would 100% appreciate it!! I am new to using this app so I don't know how to do much lol
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Fab. Absolutely fab.
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!!! So inspiring!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!