I hate it when I start to lose weight and my boobs are like......

Options
jrbenji
jrbenji Posts: 80 Member
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Replies

• Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
  • jrbenji
    Options
    ^^^ word...its pitiful!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    jrbenji wrote: »
    I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Lol
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    But does anyone actually think there boobs have improved with weight loss? So far.... I honestly like mine better. They're smaller, but still big enough and perkier/better shaped lol :joy:
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Mine will definitely improve, old, fat and saggy will be replaced with old, small and still saggy. I don't care, I just want to be less fat. Hubby doesn't care either. He's one of those "I love you no matter what" sort of guys. I'm truly blessed. Good post though, a laugh is good!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I started off with an A cup....and ended up with an A cup. I can't relate to the struggle. They do look different though, and not in a good way. Oh well, it's nothing $8000 can't fix.

Honestly, though, if I had to pick between bigger boobs and a bigger butt, I'd choose the booty without a second thought.
  • jrbenji
    Options
    I really don't care, its just that they are always the first to go..not the thunder thighs, not the hips, not the back fat or the belly..the mammories, for me, are always the first to abandon post.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    jrbenji wrote: »
    I really don't care, its just that they are always the first to go..not the thunder thighs, not the hips, not the back fat or the belly..the mammories, for me, are always the first to abandon post.

I know how you feel...oh well. My thighs have always been my pet peeve. Now, I'm just glad they're smaller than they've been in 25 years.
  • jrbenji
    Options
    I started off with an A cup....and ended up with an A cup. I can't relate to the struggle. They do look different though, and not in a good way. Oh well, it's nothing $8000 can't fix.

Honestly, though, if I had to pick between bigger boobs and a bigger butt, I'd choose the booty without a second thought.

I'd gladly donate some of this gluteus maximus to you if I could..minus the hail damage.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I'm not supposed to have boobs in the first place.
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    3ivj3xf3gvk8.jpg

haha
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I started with a triple D cup. Yes, those exist! I am now down to a double D, and hope it gets lower. If I can ever afford it, I will do surgery to make them a size C and perky again.
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    I'm not supposed to have boobs in the first place.

My hubby says that too. He calls them "moobs" man boobs!
  • m_johannes
    m_johannes Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ladies, ladies, ladies... let's look on the bright side. My beautiful mother, who will be 51 next month, still has great tits. As she has told me, smaller boobs stay perky longer!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'd donate some of mine if I could. Mine have gotten smaller and yet I still can't buy a bra from walmart that will fit. Go figure. I started abnormally large (was a G cup in 2014 when I first got properly measured) and was hoping I'd get to a bra size I could buy from walmart or target (cause I'm cheap and hate spending $40+ on a bra). They did shrink, but I was just remeasured as a 32 DD which is still outside the size range of most (if not all) bras walmart sells (most 32 bands stop at a C cup at my local walmart).
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs right now... It will be sad to see them go lol. They were tiny when I was 150lbs... Let's hope the 65lbs I have to lose comes from my *kitten* and thighs and not the boobs. Anything but the boobs!!!!!!!!! :'(
  • MimiOfTheFraserValley
    MimiOfTheFraserValley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd donate some of mine if I could. Mine have gotten smaller and yet I still can't buy a bra from walmart that will fit. Go figure. I started abnormally large (was a G cup in 2014 when I first got properly measured) and was hoping I'd get to a bra size I could buy from walmart or target (cause I'm cheap and hate spending $40+ on a bra). They did shrink, but I was just remeasured as a 32 DD which is still outside the size range of most (if not all) bras walmart sells (most 32 bands stop at a C cup at my local walmart).

Mine do shrink when I lose weight, but they're still substantial. So I can't relate to them getting much smaller. Oh, well! Such is my life. Like you, shadow2soul. :smile:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Mine are absolutely ridiculous looking. It's actually gotten to the point where I forget how they look because I have trained my eye not to focus on them when I look in the mirror.
  • Scrappincarla
    Scrappincarla Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OK, my story is very unique. My boobs went from a 34B (which actually was wrong) at the age of 12 to a 32G after having my 2nd child (early 30's). Obviously I've gained and lost weight with my pregnancies but my boobs continue to grow. Now my clothing size is back down to a 2, but I STILL wear DDD and G sized bras. Its weird! No exercise has changed my boobs whatsoever. And to be honest, if they got smaller, that would be fantastic.
  • Scrappincarla
    Scrappincarla Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh and NO I'm NOT bragging............. 32G bras cost a fortune!!! ugh.