Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New here. Mid 30s female. Goal -70 lbs.

Hello! I need some motivation! I Just started this MFP journey this week. My goal is lose 70 pounds. By counting/logging meals on MFP and jogging. I have never stuck with anything for more than a few months... I have been "running" for about 2 years off and on and dieting off and on my whole adult life. I have never been able to diet and exercise at the same time... I need a lot of support and motivation!
What's your story?
Thanks for your support!

Replies

• KrystalErin0429
    KrystalErin0429 Posts: 45 Member
    Hi! I'm a single mom who gained way too much weight after my divorce. Finally starting this journey. I have quite a bit to lose, so I need motivation to stick with it! Good luck to you!
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Welcome to both of you. I'm about 35 lbs into a 100+ journey and have never felt more motivated to stick with it. Best of luck to you and feel free to add me if you want a supportive friend along the way.
  • MegSchuy16
    MegSchuy16 Posts: 189 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'6" and currently 213.8, looking to lose 65lbs.
  • kaylar4545
    kaylar4545 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi
  • kaylar4545
    kaylar4545 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm not sure why my comments aren't going through. I swear I wrote more than hi, ha-ha. I'm looking for a bit of motivation myself and am trying to lose 45lbs. My name is Kayla. I'm 28 living in California. Feel free to add me.
  • shellscriptr
    shellscriptr Posts: 34 Member
    Hi there!
    I'm also mid 30's with 70 lbs to lose. I just signed up and it's really nice to see someone in the same boat.
    Best of luck to you! And thank you for posting!

• dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    I've list about 20lbs so far and want to lose about another 30lbs. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!