New here. Mid 30s female. Goal -70 lbs.

Options
Hello! I need some motivation! I Just started this MFP journey this week. My goal is lose 70 pounds. By counting/logging meals on MFP and jogging. I have never stuck with anything for more than a few months... I have been "running" for about 2 years off and on and dieting off and on my whole adult life. I have never been able to diet and exercise at the same time... I need a lot of support and motivation!
What's your story?
Thanks for your support!

Replies

• KrystalErin0429
    KrystalErin0429 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a single mom who gained way too much weight after my divorce. Finally starting this journey. I have quite a bit to lose, so I need motivation to stick with it! Good luck to you!
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. I'm about 35 lbs into a 100+ journey and have never felt more motivated to stick with it. Best of luck to you and feel free to add me if you want a supportive friend along the way.
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'6" and currently 213.8, looking to lose 65lbs.
  • kaylar4545
    kaylar4545 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi
  • kaylar4545
    kaylar4545 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why my comments aren't going through. I swear I wrote more than hi, ha-ha. I'm looking for a bit of motivation myself and am trying to lose 45lbs. My name is Kayla. I'm 28 living in California. Feel free to add me.
  • shellscriptr
    shellscriptr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm also mid 30's with 70 lbs to lose. I just signed up and it's really nice to see someone in the same boat.
    Best of luck to you! And thank you for posting!

• dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've list about 20lbs so far and want to lose about another 30lbs. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!