Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sugar Free in 2016

2»

Replies

• Kdbryant96
    Kdbryant96 Posts: 1 Member
    I am so proud of everyone here! I know sugar is so bad for me, but like you said - it's in everything! I've been drinking diet Dr Pepper for years thinking I was doing myself a favor. I have yogurt everyday. And that's just before 8am! I just don't know how to start this. I assume fruits are ok?
  • cherilynnbailey
    cherilynnbailey Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in! I have managed to cut all my sugars and carbs and haven't had any since Jan 24th so a little over 6 weeks!!!! It was harder in the beginning but please know that it really does get easier and easier the longer you go!! I don't even crave them anymore!!! Now if only I could get my lazy butt up and start doing some form of exercise! Oh, and quit drinking so much Diet Dr. Pepper lol
  • KJHunter13
    KJHunter13 Posts: 15 Member
    I'd love to be part of this group! I have addictions to sugar and chocolate and could use some support and humor! It's a wild ride, for sure, and quite the challenge.

• mayaranee
    mayaranee Posts: 4 Member
    I did awesome last week. No sugar. I satisfied my sugar craving with protein bars and fruit. And I lost 3lbs.
  • MegaScorpion
    MegaScorpion Posts: 48 Member
    I want in too. My problem is sugar is in everything, how do you know which product has sugar?
  • Lnbcloset
    Lnbcloset Posts: 2 Member
    I'm totally in! I am very addicted to sugar. I have to have Mike and ike s or some form of sugar everyday. For the last two weeks I have cut the sugar and I had some candy yesterday and it was too sweet. I was so impressed with myself for tossing it in the garbage. It really is a struggle but I'm taking it a day at a time.
  • Lnbcloset
    Lnbcloset Posts: 2 Member
    Megascorpion yes it is in everything. The only way to knowledge is to read labels. I have been meal prepping my food and I don't eat any processed foods. I eat fruit and plain Greek yogurt and I add my own fruit to it. I blend it up first and the juice has the natural sugar that sweetens the yogurt. This has been helping me a lot.
  • Lisamjs1
    Lisamjs1 Posts: 39 Member
    Please add me. I'm starting after easter.