Argus Integration with MFP?

Options
Recently got my iPhone 5s and tried Argus activity tracking app (it does other things - sleep monitor, integration with heartbeat tracker, etc.). Also tried "24/7" -- a similar app. IMO, these apps dominate my Fitbit (as accurate if not better, plus I get to lose the Fitbit device). The only problem: not integrated with MFP - calorie burn must be entered into MFP manually. As soon as it is, buh-bye FitBit.

Replies

• jchesketh
    Options
    Bump, would love to see this too.
  • gohorns79
    Options
    I agree. I use a fitbit right now but I forget it sometimes and it runs out of batteries. I always have my phone with me so this app would be great to use instead.
  • arijaycomet
    Options
    One more reply for this desire. I use a few apps by Azumio and would love to see the M7 step counter that Argus handles for me tie into MFP. Not a huge necessity but could be fun!
  • Zairip
    Zairip Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I second that emotion. Who do we contact to make that happen? MFP or Azumio?
  • Michaelbrown99
    Options
    I'm in too! With the new Lifetrak c410 I feel like tracker products just hit a high point. Only problem, they don't sync with MFP. Please help!!!

http://lifetrakusa.com/products/zone-c410/
  • jbwent
    jbwent Posts: 27
    Options
    You can email support in the help page. Click on the email us on the right under post a public question. I emailed them about this but haven't gotten a reply yet. C410 is a great monitor.
  • swjinx
    swjinx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sent them an email as well, would love to see this integrated!
  • asslev
    asslev Posts: 1
    Options
    Would love to see Argus in MFP's list of Apps.
  • kusosama
    Options
    Same here!
  • donaldsbraman
    donaldsbraman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I, too, would like argus integration.
  • cevatkerim
    cevatkerim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes again! Very frustrating that the two apps don't share data.