Need Motivational Friends Please!

Options
Hi everyone! I joined on Monday and I need friends to share motivation and support with. I am a huge emotional/binge eater. I'm the biggest I've ever been and I need to lose this weight to get healthy. I haven't binged or over ate since Monday and it feels great! I wish you all the best and good luck on your weight loss/fitness journey.

Replies

• Jennifer10229
    Jennifer10229 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have found that saying I "cant" have a food is my downfall. I do so good for a few days then end up eatting 3 days worth of calories in one sitting. If I portion, track, and work my butt off in the gym then I don't have to turn down my cravings! Don't beat yourself up. Best of luck!!!!
  • nevergiveup28086
    nevergiveup28086 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jennifer!
  • Fitme2016mfp
    Fitme2016mfp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need friends! Sending you a friend's request
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have found that saying I "cant" have a food is my downfall. I do so good for a few days then end up eatting 3 days worth of calories in one sitting. If I portion, track, and work my butt off in the gym then I don't have to turn down my cravings! Don't beat yourself up. Best of luck!!!!

Yes, you can still enjoy the things you like in moderation..just have to adopt discipline and not over-indulge...easier said than done, but in time it'll be second-nature hopefully.

Keep up the good work!
  • Sherecovers
    Sherecovers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I desperately need accountability friends
  • mandi_manson
    mandi_manson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I totally agree I eat anything I want just not the whole cake, not the whole box of cookies, and I enjoy going out to eat a lot! So I research the restaurant before I go and I write down on a piece of paper the meals with a moderate amount of calories to chose from. Or I take half the meal home. You can do it!
  • mandi_manson
    mandi_manson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's just like quitting smoking you won't do it until you yourself decide it. I never walked around telling people I quit smoking because I didn't want the pressure, but before I knew it. I was successful.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. :) I've only been here about 2 months but find the logging of my calories and the different positive threads on this forum helpful. Check out the Success Stories with pictures. It's motivational
  • nicolamurphy_x
    nicolamurphy_x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. My story is like a carbon copy of yours! X
  • brucealfred3
    brucealfred3 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me!!!
  • nevergiveup28086
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm sending you all friend requests.
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! Open diary and I'm on here daily. Just started last week and I've lost 4lbs already! I'm 26, 5'6", and have about 63lbs yet to lose!
  • YukiAnu
    YukiAnu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've been here a bit over a month and you can't have too much accountability.
  • veganvaultlobster
    veganvaultlobster Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have a huge issue with portion control and overeating- especially in the evening. I can throw off an entire day of healthy meals by binging on sweets and chips at night. I'm on day 3 of not overeating- feeling hungry and a bit grumpy, but motivated! We can do this!
  • justBreathe33
    justBreathe33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me, If you'd like...
  • nevergiveup28086
    Options
    Hi vault, meggers and just. I sent you all a friend request.
  • dmpolansky
    dmpolansky Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm basically starting over.....again. We can motivate each other!
  • nevergiveup28086
    Options
    Hi dm! I'm sending you a request. Have a great day all!
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me! I'm also a binge eater and I have 160lbs to lose.