Looking for people that log on everyday and are goal oriented

Options
I've lost 50 pounds so far and am looking for some new food ideas to keep me losing. If you log your food everyday and are losing. Please add me. I would like to see your food diary for more ideas to keep me motivated.

Replies

• ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I don't know if my meals will be any help, but my diary is open and I've logged 110 days IIRC. I tend to repeat the same stuff a lot because it is easy and because I just don't really care.
  • t2erckenbrack
    t2erckenbrack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just logged into the site, I eat pretty healthy looking for support and feedback on my journey for weight loss and increased fitness as I train for a 48 mile hike.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I just joined yesterday and absolutely love this site! I do weight watchers aside from coming here. I came here to start calorie counting.
  • metalglo
    metalglo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My diary will always be open! I recently restarted my MFP account and I want to add fellow, motivated people to join me on here :)
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I log in every day. Feel free to add me, if you'd like
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I log every day. We have two dogs, so I walk at least 3-5 miles a day with them. I also run a bit, cycle a bit, strength train a bit, play a bit of squash. I'm kind of half way to my goal weight now.