ISO-100 WHEY PROTEIN MIX

Ok please help. I just got a new type of protein mix to try.... It seems way WAAAYYYY too sweet... I make it with one scoop, 8oz milk and 1 cup ice....Has anyone out there used this mix? Am I doing something wrong?? Help anyone!?!?! I spent 60$ for two cans... I don't want to throw it away bit it's almost to sweet to even drink!!!! Ideas or advice please!

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Did you read the nutritional information label? I don't know which flavour you got but the banana looks ok.....

aj6gfj4f5690.jpg
  • chelsea7162
    chelsea7162 Posts: 97 Member
    Add more milk or water to it.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    I stopped buying the flavored protein powders. I have a huge sweet tooth, but something about the "sweet" flavors were across the board awful no matter what brand I tried & they are so expensive I was wasting a lot of money. Now I get unflavored so I can add what I want to it.

I would dilute it more. Or maybe you could add some cocoa powder since it's so bitter to cut the sweet some. Or some tart berries--raspberries? Since I don't know what flavor your starting with, I'm not sure what will mix well.

• Sexedee10
    Sexedee10 Posts: 62 Member
    There is only 2 carbs in the flavors I got... Bday cake and fudge brownie... It's just way sweeter then the protien mix I've used in the past