Replies

• MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the refreshers. Awesome stuff IMO
  • cpalumbo89
    cpalumbo89 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can tell them how many pumps you want of any syrup! If you don't like the sugar free syrups try one pump of sugar free and one of full fat. Also, they have cocoa powder and cinnamon on their condiments stand. I learned to like coffee on a tall hit black with cinnamon.
  • KrystalErin0429
    KrystalErin0429 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday I had a grande non fat iced caramel macciato. 190cal. It fit in my calories for the day... And it was fabulous!
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I would get a tall skinny hazelnut latte. IMO the sugar free hazelnut syrup has less of an aftertaste than the sugar free vanilla syrup. That's the only special low cal drink I get.
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Americano, iced coffee with a splash of heavy cream, flat white, or misto (they're name for cafe au lait). A misto is a good alternative to a latte because it's half milk and half coffee, so fewer calories than a latte (which is mostly milk), but similar taste. I like to get whole milk but a smaller size. It's more satisfying to me. The sugar free hazelnut syrup is pretty good if you need sweetener.
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I usually get a tall skinny mocha, but yesterday I took a six mile walk so splurged on a caramel frappucino-so worth the 400 calories!
  • Blondie_130
    Blondie_130 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Grande nonfat Americano misto with 2 pumps of toffee nut syrup!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    The sugar free syrups tastes nasty to me, so I either get the full calorie business in all it's glory of I have the room in my day, or I get an unsweetened iced passion tea. No calories and delicious.
  • JHALLISGETTINGsmall
    JHALLISGETTINGsmall Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    mmmmm. I love espresso. I get non fat milk or soy. And then usually sugarfree hazelnut and sugar free vanilla syrup. So Good. About 100 cals for the tall.

I bought an espresso machine recently - been experimenting at home. I prefer soy over regular milk IMO.
  • sylkates
    sylkates Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I like coffee too much to really like their milkshake drinks. Iced coffee or hot Americano for me since I like their espresso and iced a lot more than their drip. One packet of that brownish sugar and a splash of half & half is enough for me!
  • bdorri00
    bdorri00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm usually not a huge fan of the "skinny" drinks but recently tried the skinny cinnamon dolce latte and fell in love. It's my go-to now. I don't notice any bad aftertaste from the sweetener and it's still sweet and creamy like any other latte.
  • youngandaspiringxo
    youngandaspiringxo Posts: 74 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    FYI there's a common misconception with the soy milk and coconut milk. It is loaded with sugar! And the white mocha is the worst syrup you can get there. Your best bet is to get a plain coffee or tea and sweeten it with sugar in the raw if you're not into the artificial sweeteners like Splenda. (Worked there for 2 years)
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    My favorite Starbucks drink is their iced tea - best tea around, IMO. I get a venti iced black tea, unsweetened and no water (I like it STRONG). The passion tea is really good, too. Best part - zero calories!

If I want something creamy I'll have a grande nonfat unsweetened latte (130 calories). If I'm feeling particularly decadent, I'll have a tall nonfat no-whip hot cocoa (210 calories).