Wanting to lose 100+ lbs. Want new friends

Options
Doin_it_4me920
Doin_it_4me920 Posts: 25 Member
edited March 2016 in Motivation and Support
Im a 23 year old who has struggled with weight my whole life! I've finally had enough as I want to be around for my child for a long time. I was just wanting some friends who also have a substantial amount of weight to loose. People who are making a lifestyle change. I was hoping to find people that would understand the difficulty I gave as an obese woman when it comes to exercise and body image etc. Add me and let's get to know each other and support each other! :)

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started out with 110+ lb to lose, now need to lose my last 25lb.
  • Doin_it_4me920
    Doin_it_4me920 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Inspiring!!
  • mrodriguez1082
    mrodriguez1082 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey girl feel free to add me I started at 311 pounds I have lost 97 I know exactly how you feel message me if you want any help
  • marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need support as well want to be around for my daughter as well.
  • rebeccagaffney
    rebeccagaffney Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same journey!feel free to add me (:
  • MomGotHerSexyBackOnKeto
    MomGotHerSexyBackOnKeto Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Just sent a request! Looking forward to motivating each other. I am a mommy that's looking for first a foremost be active with her kids and set an example.....and then maybe get my sexy back HAHA! I have 100+lbs to drop but I am looking at dropping 100lbs by next March :smiley:
  • hopelovefaith90
    hopelovefaith90 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have well over 100 lbs. to lose.... It's nice to have people who can lift you up when your down.
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    When I started I had 260 pounds to lose. I'm close to my first 100 pound loss. Please feel free to add me. I'll definitely be on here for awhile!
  • tazdev87301
    tazdev87301 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be able to lose 100 pounds. Don't know if I can get to that but I can use all the support I can get. I'm currently at 315 and want to be here for my kids and someday my grandkids.
  • lalasmiles1
    lalasmiles1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me have much weight to loose 100 plus goal now is get out 300
  • Latitude11Courtney
    Latitude11Courtney Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am on the 100+ pound journey also. I started at 333 and I just recently restarted my tracking.. I am at 75 pounds down.
  • SabinPruna
    SabinPruna Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :smile:
  • DHLFITNESS25
    DHLFITNESS25 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys...everyone could use some motivation!!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I started at 330lb with 155lb to lose, lost 35lb so far, anyone in similar situation can add me
  • Candace212
    Candace212 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile: I started with 100 I have 45 to go!
  • WithGodICanDoThis
    WithGodICanDoThis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Joined last Wednesday. I have at least 150 to lose. Please add me, I need encouragement and would love to encourage you!!! Thanks.
    :)
  • DHLFITNESS25
    DHLFITNESS25 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys...everyone could use some motivation!!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me.
  • BJWillow
    BJWillow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you in this journey as well. The daily struggle is real!
  • ModiglianaFiasco
    ModiglianaFiasco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat (but no kids) ive just had enough of being obese and the discomfort -both physical and emotional that comes with my 300+ weight. I'm new on here but would love to find friends on a similar journey. Feel free to add me :)