• rebeccagaffney
    rebeccagaffney Posts: 9 Member
    Add me!!!
  • shmeega
    shmeega Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me guys!!
  • NGS79
    NGS79 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to be included if possible. I have at least 75 lbs to loose . It is hard in my family because we tend not to help each other choose healthy foods and activities. Activities I mean we sit and watch movies instead of getting up and doing something. We have a stressful life as do many and I tend to eat more when the stress level is higher. I would love someone or a group of someones to help keep me accountable. Please add me
  • mah_masha
    mah_masha Posts: 14 Member
    add me ..i want to lose 60 pounds ..but i am yo yo dieter and really want support
  • cjqp143
    cjqp143 Posts: 5 Member
    I would also like to be added! I need to lose 60 lbs as well. We can do this together!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    I think I have sent requests to everyone on here. I was working on my tablet and my phone, but moved to my computer so I could type and move around faster! If I missed any of you, please let me know! Thanks
  • This content has been removed.
  • staceyfletcher1
    staceyfletcher1 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in!
  • faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    Me too
  • MegSchuy16
    MegSchuy16 Posts: 189 Member
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone! Open diary and I'm on here daily. Just started last week and I've lost 4lbs already! I'm 26, 5'6", and have about 63lbs yet to lose!
  • minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    I would love to join you all. :)
  • smschmitz
    smschmitz Posts: 205 Member
    So how did everyone do today?? I went over but I was also planning on it happening. I didn't go crazy though, however family stresses are urging me into the kitchen now. I'm struggling to not soothe myself with food right now. Sigh. Isn't it enough this a battle I want to win?? I think I'm going to bathe and hope the urge goes away.
  • carleennicole
    carleennicole Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!
  • motivated310
    motivated310 Posts: 19 Member
    I am on the same page. Sent you a request! We can keep each other in check, lol
  • Mirabelle_Out
    smschmitz wrote: »
    So how did everyone do today?? I went over but I was also planning on it happening. I didn't go crazy though, however family stresses are urging me into the kitchen now. I'm struggling to not soothe myself with food right now. Sigh. Isn't it enough this a battle I want to win?? I think I'm going to bathe and hope the urge goes away.

I over ate but tried to watch portions. I'm not going to sweat it! I plan on doing better starting tomorrow!

I didn't make myself so miserable I couldn't function. So I consider it a small win!

• Mirabelle_Out
    For those of you who have commented, I can send a group request tomorrow. It's kind hard to do on the phone!!.
  • Mirabelle_Out
    I am on the same page. Sent you a request! We can keep each other in check, lol

Sounds great!
  • cfritch26
    cfritch26 Posts: 28 Member
    Add me! I am starting over after gaining all the weight (plus more) back of there last year and a half since my wedding! I'd love more accountable friends!
  • KoiUsana
    KoiUsana Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in too! I'm new here and need to lose 70 lbs. Would love some accountability too. :D
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Add me!

I'm trying to move forward and align my goals and behavior. Early 40's working mom with v chubby hubby. I'm 202 and goal is 150. Who are we kidding, first goal is to get to one-derland! Getting serious about tracking.

I could also use more supportive friends...
  • Vmama13
    Vmama13 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in. 55 pounds to lose
  • burnha18
    burnha18 Posts: 13 Member
    Add me too, I'm looking to lose 63 lb.
  • jvjm08
    jvjm08 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in! Feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • Accountability is never a bad thing, especially since I still have 50 or so to lose.
  • tanyajensen75
    tanyajensen75 Posts: 67 Member
    I am soo in! I stop logging and lose focus every 3 months or so.
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    I've got 50 to go....add me!!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Can I join too? I do the exact same thing. I've done this for a little over a year now and have had about 5 times when I messed up and just stopped for a couple of weeks then started again.
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    I do not know how the groups work? Can someone explain to me?
  • elly978
    elly978 Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm in the same boat. I've dieted and lost weight before only to go back to emotional eating and bad habits even though I know better. I just joined a gym (less than 3 weeks ago) and it's the first time I'm adding exercise into the mix in about 10+ years. I want to make this a life change not just a quick fix. I have lost about 7 pounds so far with another 66 to go to get on the weight chart for my height.
  • SharpMamaOf3
    SharpMamaOf3 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm definitely in! 30 pounds down and 57 to go! New friends is always great.