Seeking similar goaled friends (30s and 60lb to lose)

Options
Hi there!

I tend to get overwhelmed if I have too many people in my feed, but also, love rooting on and vice versa.

I'm a (in a few days) 34 year old lady, with about 60lbs to lose. I gained 50 of them a few years back, when I was involved w someone who also tended to over eat.

After growing emotionally and not focusing on physical, and now with another healthier guy (he has a small appetite, thank goodness!), I want to get back on track.

I also only walk and do yoga. I tend to get overwhelmed with people who are very into exercise and it doesn't seem to align with me.

So, if my story and goals sound similar or even just complimentary to yours and you're seeking more support ... Please add me! :)

Either way, best of luck on all of your journeys!

- Marybeth

Replies

• jewelee_68
    jewelee_68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Marybeth
    We have very similar goals. I want to lose about 50 more pounds and for exercise I normally walk. I was going to start taking a yoga class but my friend and I haven't made it there yet. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Julie
  • BluEyedDeviant
    BluEyedDeviant Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a short term goal of 27 lbs. Feel free to add me
  • cutigger111
    cutigger111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older (36) with about 20-30 to lose. Feel free to add!
  • burnha18
    burnha18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have 63 pounds to lose. I started with walking to lose weight as well. Feel free to add me.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 30 and have 42lb to lose. I'm starting by trying to make sure I walk 10,000 steps a day. Then when that's routine I will start exercising more!
    I want this to be the final time I need to loose weight!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm in my early 30s, and have already lost 30 lbs but still probably have 60lbs to go to get to a healthy BMI. I don't buy too much into BMI though, so I don't know if I'll end up losing the whole 60...will probably end up deciding based on size. But definitely still have to lose somewhere in the 30-60 range.

I do a wide variety of stuff for exercise, I use Fitbit so my exercise calories just sync over so I don't actually list activities here by type just take the numbers.

Feel free to add me!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have lost 111 and have about 39 more I want to get rid of. My regimen varies because though I am a left leg amputee, I wear a prosthetic leg and I hit the gym fairly hard 4 times a week, HOWEVER, my wife has RA and though she is not confined to a wheel chair, she tires easily and doesn't have quite the stamina as me and I am working with her on "metered doses" of exercise like walking our dog to the end of the block and such. LETS DO THIS!!!
  • lakon11
    lakon11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 60lbs of baby weight to lose just started with my Fitbit here's my email add me: lakey.tayler@yahoo.com
  • DHLFITNESS25
    DHLFITNESS25 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys...everyone could use some motivation!!
  • mkawilks
    mkawilks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 36 with a goal to loose 30 lbs asap. I currently only track calories and walk. Please feel free to add me.
  • smann400
    smann400 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm soon to be 48 years old and I have 40 pounds to lose, I easily get distracted from my workouts, begining a new gym tomorrow and would really like to stay on task this time!! My final goal is to tone my body and maintain it!! Looking to get/give motivation and support from like minded people.
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am 31 with about 60 to lose! I mainly diet and this light exercising. Anyone can feel free to add me!