Replies

• Diamond1014
    Diamond1014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, that helps alot!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    My workout gear is old basketball shorts, old t-shirts, and good compression shorts.
  • raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just wear danskin from walmart...I don't care what I look like. My big splurges are for bras, most stores don't even carry my size and I have to have under wire for support, so I spend big bucks for victorias secret workout bras. f anyone knows anywhere else I can get good under wire sports bras, please let me know!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I've found good deals on Amazon, hit up Walmart when they are having sales, Target, and 5 below (yoga pants $5). As long as I'm losing weight, I don't care if I'm not fancy.

Oh and free race shirts get used often!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Just wondering where some of you guys get your workout gear, clothes ect. I don't have 40.00 for each pair of workout pants, anyone got any go to places they like to stock up on fun stuff to workout in that is affordable either in store or online?
    I've already tried walmart and their selection was pretty minuscule.

Your Walmart didn't carry Danskin? http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=danskin
    I have several pairs of that.

I'm currently living in some Sonoma yoga pants that I bought from Kohl's when I had a coupon - got them in store and couldn't find a link last time I looked.

They did but only 2 pairs of the capris, were in my size (L) everything else was xs and xxl lol guess i was out of luck that day, im currently washing my stuff daily so I can hit the gym every day. Just becomes inconvenient

You can order online and ship to your house or to the store.
  • IGbnat24
    IGbnat24 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Adidas outlets!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Pretty much can't add much that anyone else hasn't said already. TJ Maxx, Kohls, Old Navy and I hit the Gap Outlet and find good deals. I also do the Fabletics sometimes. I like their pants because they don' seem to slide down when I'm working out. I hate when I have to keep pulling my pants up. Bras are expensive, but well worth money I spend and shoes are expensive, I can tell when I don't have good shoes on...knees, feet and ankles start to hurt
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Alidecker wrote: »
    ...shoes are expensive, I can tell when I don't have good shoes on...knees, feet and ankles start to hurt

^ I didn't mention this earlier but this is huge for me and my running. I got a gait analysis done at a local running store and bought shoes- I have had zero issues with them (8+ months), not even blisters. They cost me a pretty penny though- mine were $120 bucks. But to me, they have been worth every cent.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Goodwill. Great for workout clothes--except for shoes. Shoes are worth paying good money for!

I'm a swimmer, and I burn through a suit in about 6 months. I buy 'em for $3.00 each
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Walmart! Just got a new pair of workout capris for $12 that would cost $40 anywhere else. Great for shirts too. But never ever cheap out on shoes.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I get great Marika leggings and capris 2 for $27 on Groupon!
  • _angee
    _angee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Forever 21 has some pretty cute and affordable workout gear. I wouldn't really recommend the low impact or medium impact sports bras though. Old Navy is also has an affordable selection