Shaun T's Rockin Body?

Options
Anyone have any feedback about Shaun T's Rockin Body? I wanted to hear some reviews before I bought it.

Replies

• CLL1001
    CLL1001 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! It' so much fun! I've been doing it for about a month...haven't had any great results yet but I was still eating a lot of junk food and I just started tracking my food this week so I'm sure that's why. I definitely recommend it though...there are a few different workouts so you won't get bored too quickly. I actually follow the calendar guide they give you with it so sometimes I end up doing more than one workout each day but even doing that the workout still only ends up being about an hour long.
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks for the feedback! I'm probably going to order it b/c I need something different.
  • ro_sy_go
    ro_sy_go Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    If you like to dance, it is great. The choreography is fun, and I find it to be a really good workout.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Would anyone say this is a better choice than hip hob abs? I'm debating between the two. I'm doing Insanity right now and want to do one of these after I'm done.
  • CLL1001
    CLL1001 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Would anyone say this is a better choice than hip hob abs? I'm debating between the two. I'm doing Insanity right now and want to do one of these after I'm done.

I don't have hip hop abs so I can't say which one is better but Rockin Body does have a specific ab workout, also has a few dance/cardio workouts and then one strength workout...that one is still kind of dance based but you use hand weights and it's a whole body workout (including abs)
  • donnarbolton
    donnarbolton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    JustME1611 wrote: »
    Anyone have any feedback about Shaun T's Rockin Body? I wanted to hear some reviews before I bought it.
    JustME1611 wrote: »

I have both programs and them them both. I find I get up more and exercise when I am doing Rockin Body and Hip Hop Ab's. If u stick with the program it is wonderful. I haven't lost that much, but that is also do to not getting enough water during the day and eating enough.

• louise13dunstan
    louise13dunstan Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would say hip hop abs and cize are much better even the Zumba collection. I brought rockin body as I love Shaun t but didn't even finish 1 workout it was dated and cheesy, sold it the week after.
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I don't have results yet, since I just started it today, but if you like Shaun T. I can say Cize is a blast. I did it this morning and holy cow, I can't remember the last time I had that much fun "working out"!