So with all of these before & afters...

Options
JenabeeRose
JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
I've noticed how healthy everyone's skin looks in their after pictures!! it's amazing to really SEE how eating better and working out can change your skin. I mean most of the afters have a really healthy glow, smooth skin, less acne, etc! next time you look at a B/A, take notice!

Replies

• OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! That is one of the first things people noticed about me..........a healthier glow.
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    its such a plus to losing weight lol
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Everyone says I look younger and my skin looks so much good.
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I hadn't noticed the skin thing. What I have always noticed is that half the people who post these pics, take them in rooms with unmade beds and piles of clothes everywhere. : D
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I hadn't noticed the skin thing. What I have always noticed is that half the people who post these pics, take them in rooms with unmade beds and piles of clothes everywhere. : D

Ha ha!! I always look at the surroundings. Sometimes before looking at the person!
  • ajsdream
    ajsdream Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    They are always so much happier in the "after" picture too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!