HELP

am ALWAYS HUNGRY!!!... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WAT I SHOULD DO... I DRINK PLENTY OF WATER... GO SLOW EATING MEALS ADD SALADS TO FEEL FULL... THE WHOLE 9.. N I'M STILLS REALLY HUNGRY

Replies

• KristenNagle1
    KristenNagle1 Posts: 83 Member
    Are you eating enough protein?
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Can you change your food diary settings to Public? We can give more helpful suggestions if we can see what you're doing now.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Open your diary
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    Change your Diary Sharing settings to Public: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Easy - too many carbs! Carbs = Hunger. More Carbs = More Hunger. Keeping Carbs below 100 grams/day will help a bunch! :)
  • karmenkokaine136
    karmenkokaine136 Posts: 21 Member
    I opened it... I slipped up today .. I was so hungry this morning when I woke up... it jus had me more fustrated n I'm not Goin to lie I jus said f*** it.. smh my willpower for food is the worst... I ate... but I'm still hungry n I don't have access to a kitchen jus a microwave
  • karmenkokaine136
    I have a bullet... n tried the juicing inky to give up
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    The last couple of days you've only eaten 1000 cals, no wonder you're starving!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Up your protein intake and make sure you have snacks in between your meals. I believe sometimes those hunger pains are just that fat girl that's trying to hold me back lol. So I ignore her, it gets easier and those pains become less and less!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    You are several hundred calories under your goal each day. Of course you're hungry. Eat more food.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    If your logging is right you may want to work on stretching out your meals some. Smaller meals every couple of hours and see if that helps
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    I agree with the other posters you need to eat more. Eat up to your calorie goal, perhaps have a larger breakfast. Oats are good or protein like eggs, ham, etc. This will make you feel more full.

It must be difficult not having access to a cooker but you can still make semi decent meals in a microwave. You could try searching for healthy microwave recipes online. But I know that I would be really hungry on less than 1200 even that would not be enough for me.

Of course the more you exercise the more you can eat so if you want to eat more and not be hungry then first up your intake to your calorie allowance then if you are still feeling hungry you can exercise and eat some of your exercise calories back as well.

Good luck, I hope you get it sorted out as being hungry is miserable and can make you give up and you don't want to do that.
  • karmenkokaine136
    Thanx u guys.. shoutout to this app .. I really needed these incouraging words... isn't ham tho bad for u because it's high in sodium but I d8d notice its low in calories
  • karmenkokaine136
    Even when I don't diet n exercise n eat like crazy I'm still hungry... read about it... eating disorder mayb? But then I say it's probably jus my ways... n I'M tryin to reprogram this
  • karmenkokaine136
    BUT THANX U GUYS FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGINGER WORDS... ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ENERGY?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    edited March 2016
    BUT THANX U GUYS FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGINGER WORDS... ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ENERGY?

Same advice - eat more. You won't have much energy when you're not fueling your body.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    I agree with "eat more" if your calorie budget is really around 1000. Mine is 1600, and I'm old. Yours would be at least 1500 to lose weight, I would think. Remember, this is not a race; it's a marathon. You have to eat enough to keep yourself going.

The other issue is that sometimes the hunger we feel inside is not for food. That emptiness inside may be a need for relationships or career satisfaction or something else. Step away from the kitchen and really examine this.
  • karmenkokaine136
    I'm trying so hard.. that last part hit home... food has been a cushion to me since I was a kid... I'm jus now realizing the food is my true bf... it's always going to b thereally for me... n I'M learning to break that bond... thanx u guys
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    You're hungry because you aren't eating enough.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    You aren't eating enough. I would do what others say and up your protein and be sure to get some filling snacks in throughout the day. Try to eat more one ingredient foods as well (chicken, fish, fruits, veggies, nuts).