Favorite Greek Yogurts

Options

Replies

• caileag26
    caileag26 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap so I get the Great Value light Greek yogurt from WalMart in vanilla or coconut. I like plain yogurt best but it doesn't come in the 4-packs. I actually like the GV because it's thinner than some of the others and I like to mix Special K in it.
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit. I tried Fage, both 0 and 2%, with honey, and it was not good. It was like I was eating bad sour cream. I'd rather get the Dannon, which already has fruit and is lower calorie, and actually tastes good.
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Activia Greek lime is my fav
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% fat Greek Yoghurt has the highest protein compared to almost all the others I've come across and it tasted good too. The flavoured Liberte, Danio & Chobani yoghurt a come a close second in protein content vs calorific value.
  • K_deng
    K_deng Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt. My workplace gets it for their breakfast buffets in the morning. I work at a hotel, so all the employees usually end up trying it too and we all like it. I am not a big fan of the fruit on the bottom, I like the Plain Honey better. I use granola in it and it`s so good!
  • elroyalty
    elroyalty Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Siggi's!!!! It's actually Icelandic but the same thing. Lower in sugar than many, I think. I checked a long time ago against many others, but I've eaten it for so long I haven't checked against others recently. I only eat the plain and vanilla. In fact, at the beginning of the week I mix 2 tubs vanilla with one plain just to cut the sugar a little more and my preteen kids can't tell the difference. Good stuff!
  • Sapphires4me
    Sapphires4me Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Love Greek Yogurt and usually get Chobani with the oats in it. Today for the first time I have the Chobani Greek Coffee Blended. OMG!!! It is fabulous. Reminds me of a coffee dessert cause it is creamy and smooth. Love it!!
  • tomreese2014
    tomreese2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fage! I buy my protein, yogurt, multivitamins at Costco.
  • haviegirl
    haviegirl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Okies Triple Zero, either strawberry or chocolate. Occasionally I'll stir 7 grams of mini chocolate chips into the chocolate--just 35 additional calories, and it makes it taste like dessert!
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Wallaby organic whole milk plain or vanilla Greek yogurts. I keep both on hand at all times. Love their culture!

• Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Liberte 2% or Krema 11% (depending on where I am with my fat macro) - both plain and I add stuff to it. Yummy! The flavoured krema yogurts are amazing too (honey, coconut, vanilla especially)
  • kbs52582
    kbs52582 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Fage 0%... Creamy and decadent tasting and loaded with protein. I add vanilla extract to it and it tastes like a dessert!
  • BeeRodMul
    BeeRodMul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I used to eat Chobani but now I love Siggi's. Plenty of protein with not a lot of sugar.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    BR527 wrote: »
    I used to eat Chobani but now I love Siggi's. Plenty of protein with not a lot of sugar.

isn't that icelandic skyr?
  • DHLFITNESS25
    DHLFITNESS25 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% Greek Yogurt: you might not like the taste on its own but it has 18g protein per 6oz. It's great with some added natural creamy peanut butter for some added fat! And some blueberries with walden farms zero calorie maple syrup! It's soooo good, gotta try it!

Feel free to add me as a friend and also on snapchat for food ideas! : dhlfitness25
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    fage is great but expensive, i just get vanilla great value brand haha
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Fage, plain; I add my own flavorings and stevia. I go for the 2% variety; I have no taste for fat free yogurt. If you get a bar of high-cocoa content dark chocolate, it's delicious grated into yogurt.
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I just tried Fage 0% fat Greek yesterday and today its gone. Looks like thats my favorite. I would go for 2% but it seems higher fat yogurt gives me heartburn ._.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I like Fage the best. The macros are amazing and it's a great base to add whatever I want. I don't like buying flavored yogurt or ones with the add-ins. I can adjust my macros much better if I can choose the amount of yogurt I want and then decide what goes in. I like oreos :)
  • chastity0921
    chastity0921 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love Siggi's skyr, too, but it is soooo expensive. When I do eat greek yogurt, it's Chobani, or just any plain yogurt with honey.