Needing Advice

Options
What do you do when you just feel drained and have no energy or desire to get up and go even though you really want to?

Replies

• ace122268
    ace122268 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Proper nutrition helps me a ton
  • lucyjoon402
    lucyjoon402 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If you're exercising, are you sleeping enough? How is your nutrition? Feel free to add me too!
  • leamariehjh3184
    leamariehjh3184 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I almost never get enough sleep. My sleep time revolves around everyone but me which is not likely to change. I know I'm not always getting the proper nutrition I need but sometimes it's difficult because I just eat what I can when I can.
  • blushxbronzer
    blushxbronzer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely catch some zzz's and make sure your getting enough protein and drinking enough water
  • bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That smile though!
  • georgescika
    georgescika Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sleep at least 6 hours max 8 hours.
    Drink enough water.

• leamariehjh3184
    leamariehjh3184 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well I definitely try to get enough sleep. Never hurts to drink more water though so I'll try that
  • J3ffthatcher
    J3ffthatcher Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I agree with George, hydration has made the biggest difference in how I feel and also really helped with me with not wanting to snack all day.

My other observation is that it won't take long of you making healthier choices and seeing little results at first that will make you crave more. Just promise yourself whatever you can spare, 15 mins a day, and do something active. Protect that time and it will snowball from there.
  • dwilmth
    dwilmth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have your thyroid checked and vitamin D levels. A simple blood test for both.