How i loss 25 KGs in 3 months.

Options
Hey, my name Is georges, and no im not a bot.
Im Lebanese, one of my friends challenged me if i can lose weight, and that i dont have what it takes to do it, so i accepted his challenge and i did it.
My fitness pal helped me a lot, it a great app for such experience.

What i ate for the last 3 months:

1st month(1100 Cals):
Dinner/breakfast: whole wheet baguette + Turkey/Labne(lebanese)/Picon Light

Lunch(Protein): tawouk/chicken

Snacks: Chocolate(whatever you want)

2nd month(1100 Cals)
Dinner/breakfast: whole wheet baguette + Turkey/Labne(lebanese)/Picon Light

Lunch(Protein): tawouk/chicken

Snacks: Chocolate (whatever u eant)

3rd Month(700 Cals):
Breakfast/dinner: 2 Oranges

Lunch: Chicken

Snacks: Choclate (whatever u want)

Water: at least 3 Liters
If u wanna cheat, cheat.
Remember, Diet isnt a homework, its life style.
Dont do it to make ur look better, do it to feel better.
If u wanna try it, try it on ur own risk

Im 196 cm btw.

Excuse my english, im french educated.

Replies

• christiandimitraskovic
    Options
    What you're doing is not advisable, quite contrary, it's foolish and you're doing harm to your body. The body metabolism will slow down significantly, due to the fact you're not eating enough calories.

My advice to you would be, find your maintenance calories, which is approx. your body weight in kg x33 ~ roughly and deduct 250-500 calories, that way you will lose weight in a healthy manner. Best way to lose weight healthy is by having 15% TEE calorie deficit, which will ensure your body functions normally. Also, 25kgs in 3 months is not even closely achievable, it's perplexing, I find it surprising that you would even think that's smart. Basic math 25:3 = 8,3 kgs per/month, that's just insane...

and keep your macros ( protein, carbs, fat) on a decent level:

15% calories from fats
    1 g of protein/per lbs or 2g/ per kg
    rest carbs
  • georgescika
    georgescika Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    So u think im lying ?
    Lol
    Check my instagram account @georgescika
    See for urself
  • katiebean
    katiebean Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    So u think im lying ?
    Lol
    See for urself

I don't think you're lying but I think what you're advising is incredibly unhealthy and you shouldn't be trying to get other people to do it.
  • georgescika
    georgescika Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    katiebean wrote: »
    So u think im lying ?
    Lol
    See for urself

I don't think you're lying but I think what you're advising is incredibly unhealthy and you shouldn't be trying to get other people to do it.

If im eating every nutriment my body needs, but with a very small portion, how come it is unhealthy ?
  • katiebean
    katiebean Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    So in the 3rd month, you're eating 2 oranges, chicken and chocolate per day? 700 calories of it? And you think that's every nutrient your body needs? I don't even know where to start.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You know, it's not that people are doubting you and I know you feel happy and excited about losing the weight. The thing is, you did not do it in a healthy manner. When you don't eat enough calories, (and you were eating way too few) it could possibly mess up your metabolism, and when you don't eat enough, eventually you may gain it all back because you haven't learned to eat what is a healthy amount for you. As a young adult male, 1100 calories is not enough fuel for your body and 700 is even worse.