How much weight did you gain from Easter weekend?

Options
King_Spicy
King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
Not sure if it has been discussed yet. I havn't seen it. I went up 5lbs over the 2 days of completely obliterating my diet.

Waiting to poop it all out

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    LOL

I didn't even depress myself by getting on the scale this morning. Skipping this week's weigh in. Will do next Monday!
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good question. For me maybe half a pound. I hiked Saturday, skied Easter, managed to eat under my goals so I'm blaming it on the apres ski beers. B)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I think I might of maintained with all my running up and down the stairs to check the food. I don't feel heavy at all.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    8,000 lbs of pure sodium. I'm pretty sure that's what I gained.
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    I had planned to meet my goals, but I knew it was over as soon as my parents told me that I had to eat their breakfast. Their breakfast = my entire days goal. I just gave up and went all out. Had fastfood for the first time in years, an entire menu of scotch whiskey for my birthday, a party tray of sushi, lots of fish tacos, and a milk shake...........and that was just Saturday.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    There's no sense of even weighing for a few days. Your body will adjust if you don't keep up the deluge of extra calories. Keep things in mind of loss or gain over a week's period, not a day or two. Your body can easily retain 5lbs of extra water just from all the sodium you eat in a day or two. We had ham this weekend, so my sodium is way out of control at the moment. This week I'll be drinking tons of water and watching what sodium I allow back into my body above the daily recommended limit. On the weekend I'll weigh in and make a judgement if Easter hurt me or not. My guess is it didn't hurt me at all.
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    There's no sense of even weighing for a few days.

Yes there is...............for the lulz
  • erinBpharmD247
    erinBpharmD247 Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lol :D
  • ani_terzyan
    ani_terzyan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    4.5 lbs!
  • Staceym2112
    Staceym2112 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I had to work over Easter weekend and forgot to pack lunch so I was stuck with Cafeteria food. I stayed right at my calorie limit so probably didn't gain or lose. Didn't weigh myself today though either.
  • abijones75
    abijones75 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't want to know!!
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Well between the drinking and salty ham, I did not do well. Time to drink tons of water and work all week to get back to where I was.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    3.2 pounds

I think most of it is gone now
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm sure the chocolate bunny I ate was at least a pound. So let's say 5
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    probably at least 3 rabbits worth
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Still eating my goodies. I'm gonna do a detox this weekend, that should help.

I'll let you know!
  • aimeesun213
    aimeesun213 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Proud to say I lost weight. Worked the weekend and stayed under calorie goals enough to slip in a Cadbury caramel egg!
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Like 2 kilos?
  • cayman07
    cayman07 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    500grams/1.1lbs
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I checked yesterday even though I said I would wait a few days. Looks like I picked up an extra 3 pounds. Back to square one.. :neutral: