30 Day Home workout Challenge starting 1st April

ds1415
ds1415 Posts: 48 Member
Hello all,
I am going to start with Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred starting April 1st. It would be great if some of you could join in as well.
You could pick any workout of your choice and workout 30 days straight.

Name: shar
Current Weight: 94.4 kg
Start Measurements:
Chest-45
Underchest-41
Waist-39
Hips-48
Thighs-27
Arms-16
Neck-15

Let's keep it simple and help/support each other. Keep sharing the Scale as well as non-scale victories throughout the month and we will all report the weight and inches lost at the end of 30 days.

Replies

• vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Sounds great I am in .I only workout at home. I run in the morning in my neighborhood,yoga daily and do workouts on Fitnessglo.com
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    I'm in. I only work out at home as well. I do a bit of lifting and walking right now, but can add in some videos on my non-weights days.
  • scottsamantha24
    scottsamantha24 Posts: 5 Member
    Sounds like an amazing plan to me
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    I'll try and join in as well. Cheers
  • TJoH21
    TJoH21 Posts: 1 Member
    I'll join. Will either be doing 21 day fix workout or treadmill depending on what I have going on that day
  • Runner005mfp
    Runner005mfp Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm in. I'm doing the shred too on day 2. I'm so sore
  • javalkarrohan
    javalkarrohan Posts: 78 Member
    Sounds great. I was looking for something like this. I'd like to join in as well. I also want to integrate a 30 days Plank Challenge to this. What do you think??
  • farsaunikorn
    farsaunikorn Posts: 5 Member
    I would love to join this challenge please
  • ds1415
    Great to have you all with me.
    Let's keep each other motivated for the next 30 days.
    Do remember to post your start weight and measurements, so we can feel proud of ourselves at the end.
  • ds1415
    @javaalkarohan : It would not be possible for everyone to take up the Plank challenge. But, you may do additional things as well.
    This group will just keep us motivated to do at least 1 home workout daily for the next 30 days. Anything extra is an added bonus :wink:
  • javalkarrohan
    javalkarrohan Posts: 78 Member
    @ds141 - Point noted. And excited already :)
  • AmandaIsherwood2
    AmandaIsherwood2 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in
  • montanahuckleberry
    montanahuckleberry Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in
  • Beadtweety
    Beadtweety Posts: 2 Member
    at the moment I am doing 15,000 steps a day and in the last week have been using an elliptical but can only do 5 mins at a time so have been doing it 4-5 times a day and some free weights. But am willing to give it a try, where do I find the video?
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    when i tell you guys that beadtweety just motivated the heck out of me! Im in! all in! I will post measurements this afternoon! Beadtweety you rock on so many levels!
  • carrie677
    carrie677 Posts: 8 Member
    I would like to join this challenge. I will post measurements later today.
  • toshibella
    toshibella Posts: 17 Member
    I am in. Just started Cize today so this is right on time :)
  • magdasalcido
    magdasalcido Posts: 27 Member
    estoy dentro publico mis medidas y peso por la tarde excelente
  • aomrow
    aomrow Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in
  • monicaleigh12
    monicaleigh12 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm in! I only workout at home, too. I alternate between the treadmill and HIIT workouts with the Sworkit app as well as using Dumbbells and resistance bands. I don't currently own a scale but I can do my measurements. A friend and I do monthly accountability pictures...I highly recommend this because I'm now going on my 4th month and I can see a big difference in my mind section/back in my before/after pic.