how do I record 30 day shred?

Options
Ok my rasses frassen heart rate monitor came undone while working out- should I count 30ds as aerobics or circuit training? or as oh my goodness I cannot even do jumping jacks (if that is a category!)
thanks for your help!

Replies

• slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I record it as cardio for calorie burns -
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I log mine as circuit training....and from the forums I have read ...that is what the majority do. I looked it up on line and the calorie count is about right.
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I use circuit training
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    Circuit Training,,,I wear a heart monitor doing 30 day shred and found that logging as circuit training is closest to what my HRM says.....about a 75 calorie difference with MFP being the lowest...I just go with MFP reading to stay safe....
  • DanceMomCG
    DanceMomCG Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've used Ciruit training- general for logging it in.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Everyone on here that I know that does the 30ds logs it as what it is. My guess is they custom logged it to their list so that they have it to select each time they do it. I'd rather have my workouts labeled as what they really are.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone- normally I would just record as 30 DS- but as mentioned my hrm did not record most of my workout (grr) and this was my first time doing 30ds so I will use circuit training
    boy howdy are my arms sore!