How much weight did you gain from Easter weekend?

Options
2»

Replies

• December_Underground
    Options
    I didn't check.

It would send me spiraling into depression, where I would meet a talking rabbit. Said rabbit would then tell me to follow him into some strange hole in the ground.

I'd wake up in a straight jacket rocking back and forth asking myself, "Why? Why did you eat like that? You gained .7 lbs, you weak man."

So yeah, I avoided the scale.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I was -1 Saturday -1.2 lbs yesterday and -1.6 today and I'm pmsing (I got rid of tons of fluid) so woohoo
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I dont know. I actually find it quite fun to see how much I gained and how fast I can lose it. Was mid 181 monday morning, and already mid 178 this morning.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    4 lbs.
  • darthtrooper91
    darthtrooper91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1 kilo :(
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    None
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    xbowhunter wrote: »
    I checked yesterday even though I said I would wait a few days. Looks like I picked up an extra 3 pounds. Back to square one.. :neutral:

Keep on keeping on!
  • sdeeb1950
    sdeeb1950 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1 pound - but I worked out like a fiend - guess Eggs Benedict has a few calories in it....
  • mmmpork
    mmmpork Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I put on about half a kilogram but I'm also really bloated from the extra sugar so I think it's all water. I tracked the candy I ate and even though I went over my calorie goal (1500), I was still under my BMR/TDEE for my current weight (2200). The sad thing is the candy wasn't even that good, it was crappy Palmer's that my in-laws sent us in some gift basket.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    mmmpork wrote: »
    I put on about half a kilogram but I'm also really bloated from the extra sugar so I think it's all water. I tracked the candy I ate and even though I went over my calorie goal (1500), I was still under my BMR/TDEE for my current weight (2200). The sad thing is the candy wasn't even that good, it was crappy Palmer's that my in-laws sent us in some gift basket.

Sugar bloat?
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Sat night ate around 2500 cals, drank 500 ml of wine and gained 3 pounds. Lost it all the next day...lucky, lol
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Nothing. o:)
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Lmao I gained 2lbs, but it's gone already :)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    -2lb. Distance runner. I loose even if I eat 4000.