Anyone Else Have A Dislike for Body Hair?

Options
2»

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I shave every part of my body except my head.
    I like men to be somewhat hairy... Hairy chest and legs is enough.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty hairy guy, it would be too much work for me to try to get rid of it all. Thus I've learned to live with it and I don't mind it.

However, I prefer my SO to be...smooth.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I don't like it on myself so I shave everyday. It doesn't take a lot of time so I've never found it to be a hassle.

I don't love a lot of hair on guys but the idea of a guy doing extensive grooming is also kind of a turn-off so I guess something in between is ideal.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    The hard part is manscaping just right so it doesn't LOOK like you did any manscaping. .It's an art. .

That's the perfect balance of hair/no hair.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I dislike the fact that it is falling off my head and being reincarnated on my back!ds0nboq5auou.png
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    There's enough hair on my *kitten* to weave an Indian rug, big whoop. Wanna fight about it?
  • LadyPenelope90
    LadyPenelope90 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't like it on me, but I prefer men to have some.
    Facial hair? HOT!! chest hair on a man is okay, I'd rather you NOT shave as if I want to lay my head on your chest I don't get a rash from being itchy, leg hair on a man... definitely.... pubic hair.... HAS TO GO!!! As a chick EVERYTHING needs to be removed...

These ladies know the drill :3
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I was grossed out by hairy guys. Always into facial hair, though. Now I prefer the fuzzy type, don't mind back hair. I stopped shaving my legs a year ago, husband doesn't dig that, but he only shaves his beard twice a year, so he understands my contempt for shaving. My pits get done on the regular, I'd smell horrible if I let them go.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    My only dislike with it, is that I shed when drying off with a towel after a shower.

So I make sure to wax my chest, upper arms, *kitten*, and other small various areas. And shave or trim places like bikini area or legs (shave upper, trim lower). It's funny that I do all this to my body, while I keep a full beard on my face -_-
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I didn't shave any part of my body for I think like 3 years straight a while ago. It started off as just being lazy and not wanting to shave and turned into a competition with myself like "hmm WONDER HOW LONG I CAN KEEP THIS GOIN"????" After a while I didn't even care if people saw it or what they thought of it. A good conversation starter was often "yo you wanna see how hairy my legs are?" and having many leg hair competitions with guys lol.

Pros to that: less shower time, no money spent on razors or shave cream, warm and cozy, the random weird appreciation from people who thought it was cool?? No dealing with razor burn or ingrown hairs.

Anyway. I've been shaving again for a while and 100% I prefer the smooth skin lol. I am smooth and slippery, like graceful dolphin leaping through ocean.

On guys though I do not care at all what they choose to do with their body hair. If you, too, enjoy being smooth slippery dolphin, that's great. If not, also great.

A longer-than-necessary post about body hair from yours truly, ghouli.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    in honor of this thread, I got a full trim today.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I prefer the sugaring method for wax. You can turn the leftover unused wax into candy :P
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl and I shave. ;) Love my man hairy though. My husband has dark hair and if he ever shaved one hair other than on his face then I'd be sad.
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I have to keep my legs and arm pits shaved. Aside from the bikini area I don't have any other body hair.