Hclf vegan(mostly) looking for friends

Options
I'm high carb low fat currently vegetarian, but as vegan as possible. I need motivation to exercise mostly!

Replies

• lsguerreroacevedo
    lsguerreroacevedo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ther, it's very hard to find that motivation we all need, but just keep focused on your goals and you will start seeing results.
    I've lost almost 8 K in a month just by exercising and eating healthy
  • rflrdgz
    rflrdgz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah, motivation was my problem too. I came to the realization that unless I made exercise a social thing I was not going to stick with it, so I joined a crossfit box and it worked out for me. I'm not saying you should join crossfit, but you could join a cycling club, or something along those lines . You just have to feel like you're hanging out with friends when you work out, and you'll find motivation to show up and work out
  • LadyPenelope90
    LadyPenelope90 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy, I'm the exact same. More like a vegetarian, but trying to substitute as much dairy and eggs as possible (when I can etc)! If you need a kick up the bum to get you out exercising, then feel free to add me :)
  • PricillaKorea
    PricillaKorea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    rflrdgz wrote: »
    Yeah, motivation was my problem too. I came to the realization that unless I made exercise a social thing I was not going to stick with it, so I joined a crossfit box and it worked out for me. I'm not saying you should join crossfit, but you could join a cycling club, or something along those lines . You just have to feel like you're hanging out with friends when you work out, and you'll find motivation to show up and work out

Thanks for the advice! I will look into it, it's tough when you live in the middle of no where to do anything like that!
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hey add me! Trying to transition from vegetarian to vegan soon
  • viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Hola! I'm vegetarian - no meat/seafood/eggs- only diary products
  • PricillaKorea
    PricillaKorea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    viren19890 wrote: »
    Hola! I'm vegetarian - no meat/seafood/eggs- only diary products

With the right mindset, giving up the dairy could be easy! I believe you can do it
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    If all the people in this thread apparently don't need the motivation, why are they on MFP and on the forums?

This is a place to engage with other people who are going through a journey like you are. Hopefully this community and the logging and the subsequent results will continually replenish your motivation.
  • Allistergoobie
    Allistergoobie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :)