Frustrated? You're not alone!

Options
sweatinginpearls
sweatinginpearls Posts: 17 Member
edited March 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I've been busting my butt to reach my fitness goals, I've lost about 32 pounds so far which is amazing and I'm so proud of myself. However, I'm starting to get agitated at the lost of support from my friends. I think they support me, and they want to see me happy - I just don't think they realize how frustrating it is when they're eating pizza, wings, and so on right in front of me.

I know I can't be alone here lol. What is everyone else frustrated with? Maybe we can all vent together and make new friends. Yay for a support system!

[edited by MFP Moderator]

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I've been busting my butt to reach my fitness goals, I've lost about 32 pounds so far which is amazing and I'm so proud of myself. However, I'm starting to get agitated at the lost of support from my friends. I think they support me, and they want to see me happy - I just don't think they realize how frustrating it is when they're eating pizza, wings, and so on right in front of me.

I know I can't be alone here lol. What is everyone else frustrated with? Maybe we can all vent together and make new friends. Yay for a support system!

[edited by MFP Moderator]

You can still eat those....

Their lives and eating habits don't need to change just because you feel like you can't eat those.
  • sweatinginpearls
    sweatinginpearls Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah that's true! I by no means want to force my friends to eat like a bunny, or hide delicious foods from me. I guess my frustrations come from the fact that I haven't reached a point in MY journey where I have self control. It's something that I am strongly working on and I'm sure I'll get better with in time. :smile: