Breakfast ideas

Options
Hi guys, I'd like to know what do u usually eat for breakfast. I'm vegan, plant based and low gluten, breakfast is my fav meal of the day, I usually eat gluten free pancakes or waffle with pb&j, oats with apples or a smoothie with greens or fruits.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Looks as if you are pleased with your breakfast. Congratulations. I'm about to go fix mine, which begins with a protein shake in 4 oz of milk and 4 oz of water, followed by an omnivore breakfast of sausage, egg, and sauteed onions and celery. I must have morning calories.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    All I have for breakfast is a coffee, banana, and protein shake mid morning. Yay for exciting right? :lol:
  • meganmac812
    meganmac812 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    1/2c oats with 1/2c frozen blueberries. Yummy
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Usually when I wake up I have a cup of milk (supposed to take medication with food, but I don't eat that early). It helps to hold me over until about 8:30-9. Then I usually have 2 boiled eggs with coffee while I am at work. The protein from the eggs keeps me satisfied all morning. For awhile I was making fruit smoothies for breakfast, and I want to get back to that again. However, I need to find a good protein powder to mix in with them.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    I usually just have coffee with milk in the morning. On the weekends if I make breakfast, it's generally eggs with some sort of meat and hashbrowns. But since you are a Vegan, that doesn't help you.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I usually have a sausage and egg sarnie....
  • Rabidrunner
    Rabidrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    1/2c oats with 1/2c frozen blueberries. Yummy

This exactly plus a tablespoon of flax meal. Sometimes do raspberries or blackberries too.