Start over or continue with 30 day shred

Options
I've had to take a break from 30 day shred due to an ankle injury, its been 3 days now. I think i can start up again tomorrow or the day after. But, should I start over or continue with level 2?(i just finished day 10 before my ankle injury)

Replies

• countryrunner
    countryrunner Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would continue with level 2.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hmmm good question. Maybe do a couple days of level 1 to work your way back into it and to not hurt your ankle. I was 5 days into level 1 and had to take some days off so I plan on starting over.
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i say continue, if you need to do level 2 a little longer you can or if you start it and realize you can't quit handle it you can always do level 1 another day or 2
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i just do it whenever i have time. so sometimes i have breaks like up to a week. still works for me tho
  • kylies1219
    kylies1219 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 30 day shred today so I can't be "sure" of my response but you don't have to do each level for a certain amount of time right? If your comfortable at level 1 you can just move onto level 2? That's my understanding of it and obviously you would know better than me but if thats the way it is then I would just do level 1 for a day or 2 make sure your still comfortable with it and also make sure your ankle is fully healed (as I understand it each level gets more intense?) and if your fine with level 1 then just move onto level 2 again. Also when I was reading the reviews I noticed alot of people were complaining about doing the same exercises over and over again and someone else came up with the idea to rotate the workouts. Do level 1 one day, level 2 the next day etc and just keep rotating the work out which I though was a good idea and just wanted to share in case you want to try it :)
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I started 30ds a couple of months ago....got through the first level and stopped, but have been doing a lot of the exercises on my own every other day. But I plan to start on level 2 whenever I get a chance to replace my broken dvd player...lol.