Week 1...& a way we go

Options
This week is my first week back, after a 4-month "break". I started by re-downloading the app, drinking water, tracking my food, and took two 20-minute walks this week. My overall goal is to lose 35lbs, my first milestone is to lose 5lbs.
I'm sharing because I know once I "say" it aloud I will/want to hold myself accountable. Here's to the journey

Replies

• TerriK14
    TerriK14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! This is my second week back, and I am sticking to it. Also holding myself accountable by saying it here! Lets do this.
  • shannonmiles435
    shannonmiles435 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you both! Just focus on each day, one at a time, thinking about it this way makes it seem so much easier! Stay strong, stay determined!
  • kayceemiller37
    kayceemiller37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've just finished my first month with MFP and I'm down 7 lbs! I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs and keep it off so my journey is just beginning! I love that everyday choices are adding up to big changes, so it really keeps me motivated. Great to hear that you've encorporated some cardio into your week! I've been hiking and doing circuit training 3-4 times per week and I think I'm finally forming a habit of it. As if my body is starting to expect exercise, I love it! Once it warms up, I'm going to start swimming as well (I hear it's much better for my joints than circuit training)

Feel free to add me if you want words of encouragement, I'm here for you!!